E L E V E N

"What is this?" Taehyung asked, pursing his lips. He saw three fools. Three fools he personally didn't want to see — maybe beside the one since the fact one was Hoseok.

Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeon Jungkook.

Jung Hoseok.

All standing and chatting.

"Jimin, can we just slowly walk back and pretend like we never walked in here?" Taehyung asked, gnawing on his bottom lip nervously. "We should all really stop coming here to the gym. This is our hangout with Hobi and ugh, why do the Jeon Twins have to be here? This is stupid. Doesn't Ggukie and Hobi hate each other?" Taehyung through a fit.

Jimin sucked his teeth, looking over while crossing his arms over his chest. "'Ggukie'? You hate these guys yet you have cute nicks for them. I don't understand you. You still call Jeongguk 'Ggukie' though you don't like him at the moment."

"Woah, I never said I didn't like Ggukie, it's Kookie I'm mad at. I'm not mad at him. I don't know, just . . . Ugh, they're weird." Taehyung looked down, averting his gaze. "They are-"

"Why are you guys just standing there?" Called Hoseok, making Taehyung's face go a crimson red.

"See, Jimin-hyung! Look what you did! Now we have to go over there and talk to the losers!" Taehyung whined before he rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Isn't Hoseok one of your closest friends though?" Inquired Jimin with a smug look.

"Maybe, but that isn't my point at the very second!" The younger of the two rolled his eyes before he and his best friend walked to the bunch.

"I can't believe we're doing this again," whined Jeongguk who put his phone down, sitting up.

"Doing what again?" Taehyung asked as he looked around, his eyes meeting Jungkook's for a second before breaking the contact, his cheeks growing red from complete and utter embarrassment.

"Jeon Jungkook has to apologize for hurting the feelings of Kim Taehyung!" Hoseok announced with an idiotic grin smeared on his shit-eating face, at least that was what Taehyung was picturing at the moment.

"Yeah, yeah, let's get it over with." Jeongguk urged, having practice to get to while Jungkook had another apology to fill out.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry for causing a scene." Jungkook crossed his arms over his broad chest, a blank expression on his imperfectly perfect face.

"Yay, all is forgiven!" Jimin smiled, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's shoulders, looking up at the slightly taller.

"This isn't becoming a daily thing, right?" Taehyung squinted as he inquired, leaning down a bit for Jimin since the teen was short.

"As long as we all stay clear of each other and don't fight and whatnot." Hoseok shrugged lamely, leaning down to tie is shoe that miraculously became undone by doing really nothing at all.

As those small words left the lips of Taehyung's best friend, it was Taehyung's turn to have a shit-eating grin spread on his beautiful face. "Is that so? Then I believe Hoseok and Jeongguk need to apologize to each other," he declared.

"I guess we came at the right time then, I want to see this." Yoongi, who just walked through the corridors with Namjoon said aloud, stuffing his fair-skinned hands into his pockets.

The younger of the two that just walked in nodded in agreement. "Jeon Jeongguk would never apologize to Jung Hoseok, that's like asking a bunny to survive in a tank full of hungry sharks. Impossible." Added Namjoon with mere amusement.