T W E N T Y

Taehyung groaned. "What should I get him? I want him to know I care!" He complained while pouting, looking around the small store. He went from aisle to aisle, looking up and down the shelves.

Yoongi rubbed his face, shaking his head. "Namjoon and Seokjin-hyung said they would be coming in a bit later, that they have to do some things before they come in. I think they finally got to fucking."

Jimin hit the eldest's arm. "Keep this PG, Taehyung is an innocent bean." He mentioned.

"Didn't Taehyung himself have sex before?" Yoongi inquired, tilting his head as he took a glance over at Jimin, watching his reaction.

"Tae doesn't like talking about those times, bad memories." Jimin muttered before he began to go and follow Taehyung around the aisles.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi from where he stood. He could sense the fact that Yoongi liked Jimin but he wanted Yoongi to like him.

Maybe he could confess and obtain the older's affection. Hoseok didn't know what he wanted to do anymore. He was sure Yoongi would never return the same feelings he had inside of him.

He snapped from the small trance once seeing Taehyung running around, cheering of all the things he wanted to get for Jeongguk to help him feel better.

Hoseok couldn't help the smile on his lips, rushing after the young teen. "You're going to hurt yourself, Taehyung!" He cried out playfully to the youngest who was full of energy.

"He needs to feel better!" Taehyung giggled, Jimin running right behind him.

Taehyung laughed and ran around, having too much fun for his own good. He saw some pretzels covered in chocolate, picking up the bag.

Soon, the young teen ran around the corner, about to explore the aisles for more things for Jeongguk until he was shoved to the floor, dropping everything he had in his hands.

It was to be determined if it were on purpose or not, but the teen looked up, seeing Jung Suwun stand there with a scowl on his lips.

"Tae? Are you o-" Jimin was cut off when he saw Suwun there. "Did you push him?" Asked Jimin, narrowing his brows with anger. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I didn't push anyone, he ran into me." Commented Suwun, rolling his eyes.

Hoseok and Yoongi turned the corner, both fueled with rage. Everyone was very protective of Taehyung, knowing how small and innocent the small teen was.

"I should kick your ass for what you did to Taehyung." Yoongi said, helping the aforementioned to his feet, making sure he was okay.

Taehyung didn't have any words, he just looked at everything on the floor, seeing as some of the things were broken and/or smashed. He frowned to himself.

Jimin shook his head. "You're a pervert."

"My god, he got his ass touch. It isn't a big deal. But thanks to him, and whichever fucking Jeon Twin, I'm suspended from school for awhile, AND, icing on the cake, I can't play for football anymore." Suwun crosses his arms over his broad chest. "He's lucky any of you are here with him."

Hoseok shook his head. "Taehyung, let's go get more things, okay?" He smiled, taking Taehyung's hand before he walked away with the younger, intertwining their fingers together.

Jimin and Yoongi stayed there. "You deserved what you got. He didn't allow you to touch him and you did anyways. You didn't have his consent. Go the fuck away, won't you?" Jimin snapped, overly protective of his best friend.

Yoongi was taken by surprise but didn't show so. "What he said, go fuck yourself." Yoongi spat on Suwun, shoving him back. "You're garbage." He commented.