T H I R T Y - O N E

(M) - Mature Content

Jeongguk held onto Taehyung, moving their lips in sync, keeping Taehyung on his lap with ease. He began to massage Taehyung's hips gently, the kiss gentle and warm and wet. 

Taehyung was taken on an adventure while making out with Jeongguk, he hadn't felt like this in so very long, he wanted nothing more but to have this feeling last forever.

The younger teen took a stand, laying Taehyung back on the bed gently. He began to pepper his skin with never ending kisses, his hands gripping at Taehyung's slim waist.

Their lips stayed intertwined, Jeongguk occasionally dropping his hips and grinding them down on Taehyung, hearing the older let or breathy moans, feeling his hands try and pull at his shirt.

Jeongguk just had a thought though, he didn't want to hurt Taehyung during any of this and rather not be the one to take his virginity.

"T-Tae . . . I don't- hmm, I don't want to be the one to take your virginity," Jeongguk said as his heart pounded and cheeks grew red.

Jeongguk didn't know that Taehyung had lost his virginity to someone before, he and the rest of the group weren't informed of Minji, and only half the group knew Taehyung wasn't a virgin.

Which wasn't Jeongguk.

There was nothing wrong with Taehyung, but Jeongguk didn't know if he could withstand seeing the older in pain, frowning at the very thought.

Taehyung nearly choked, giggling. "Jeongguk," he couldn't hold back his laughs which made Jeongguk feel embarrassed now. "I'm not a virgin . . . I know, don't think of me as a slut but I had sex before. Granted it was some time ago but yeah," he smiled as his hands reached to cup Jeongguk's cheeks, squeezing them together a bit.

The younger blushed, his speech a bit off due to his facial cheeks being squished. "Oh, well, you may not be a virgin, but, Taehyung, I am." Jeongguk admitted, gulping before he pulled away from the other, standing and turning away with complete and utter embarrassment.

Taehyung wasn't lying when he said he was surprised. He thought Jeongguk's virginity was long gone. One glance at Jeongguk and every girl was dropping their panties for him.

"You're a virgin?" The red head asked, sitting up. "Why are you looking away from me? Are you ashamed you're a virgin?" He asked while standing, walking over to Jeongguk.

The younger shook his head, turning to look at Taehyung. "It's not that- it's exactly that. I would want to please you and not mess up." He chuckled poorly, trying to hide his awkwardness.

"Jeongguk," Taehyung made the young Jeon Twin look at him. "Do I look like I care if you're a virgin? It's okay that you are. We don't have to have sex, I'm sorry,"

Jeongguk shook his head and placed his lips back onto Taehyung's, snaking both arms around his slim waist. "I want to have sex with you, won't you let me?" Jeongguk purred, moving a hand up, placing his thumb on Taehyung's bottom lip.

He gently tugged on it with his thumb a bit, watching Taehyung's doe eyes on him. "Just tell me when to stop at any time, I really do not want to hurt you."  Whispered the ravenette before he picked Taehyung back up, laying him back onto the bed.

He began to kiss his neck, pushing Taehyung's arms right above his head, wanting to keep them there.

Jeongguk bit and sucked on precious skin, marking Taehyung, leaving beautiful splotches of red and purple coating his skin. He made several hickeys, loving everything that was happening.

Taehyung released beautiful sounding moans into the air, feeling his jeans begin to tighten around his crotch, wanting nothing more but to have Jeongguk touch him in many dirty ways.