F O R T Y

Jeongguk held onto Jungkook, walking him back to the house. He ravenette stayed silent, trying to recuperate like Jungkook had told him to do.

He realized some of the things he said and how harsh they were. He realized some of the things he spilled from his lips but couldn't remember the exact words he told to Taehyung or all of which he was telling Jungkook.

It was a switch that flipped on, he allowed his anger to get the best of him and take over for him. Jungkook repeated some of the vile things Jeongguk said and told him he should apologize to Taehyung once they get back.

They had been walking in utter silence, wanting to just have some calm peace to relax and collect themselves, more so Jeongguk than Jungkook.

The twins made it back, Jeongguk helping his identical brother on inside before he helped him to the couch.

"Tae, we're here!" Jeongguk called, biting down on his lips as he looked up the steps to see if he could spot Taehyung coming out.

He waited for a good thirty seconds, not hearing a thing so he jogged up the steps. "Tae Baby? You here?" He hummed, pushing his door open. He figured he couldn't have gone too far considering the fact that Jeongguk took his phone away from him to find Jungkook.

The Jeon Twin didn't see Taehyung inside the room. He began to worry internally, afraid he made Taehyung run away.

Jeongguk went into Jungkook's room, looking around his brother's room briefly, not seeing him anywhere. "Fuck, Tae!" He called, running out of the room and back down the steps. "He isn't here. Fuck! Kook! I messed up!" He said, hugging himself in mere panic and concern.

Jungkook sighed. "I have an idea of where he is, but don't you think we should let him be alone right now? You insulted him, I'm sure you're the last person he wants to see." He commented with a lame shrug.

"I don't give a fuck if he hates me right now, I want to go see him. I still have his phone. How do we call him? Fuck! I let my anger control me! Shit!" Jeongguk started to feel like shit, with readers nonstop commenting on how terrible Jeongguk was, he couldn't help but to regret every last word he told Taehyung, even if he couldn't remember everything he split.

Jungkook wanted to smile. His brother felt guilt, he had before but he really did. And it was only for their shared boyfriend, Taehyung. He couldn't help his soft smile.

"Why are you smiling?" Jeongguk narrowed his brows, crossing his arms over his built chest. "What the hell is funny?"

"You caring for Tae, that's all."

"Why wouldn't I care? He's our boyfriend for crying out loud, of course I care about Taehyung."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, you're the one who scared him away,"

"Shut the fuck up. Where is Tae?" Jeongguk asked, not wanting to be reminded of the pain he caused to Taehyung even though it was savoring moments inside of his head.

"I don't know exactly where he is but if you knew him well enough, you would know he would be at Jimin's house. Or at his own, but I would bet all the money I have he's at Jimin's house. That's his best friend and he goes to him for a lot of things, especially after Minji happened." Jungkook cautiously pushed up, grunting.

Jeongguk squinted. "Minji?" He repeated with a confused tone, pursing his thin lips. "Who is Minji?" He inquired with utter curiosity.

Jungkook realized his words, biting down on his bottom lip. "I forgot you didn't know," he mumbled. "I can't tell you, Gguk. Ask Taehyung once you're both on better terms."