F O R T Y - T W O

"If you beat me, you're sleeping on the couch, Mister!" Seokjin shouted, shoving Namjoon's side, pushing up to his feet to get the advantage between the two of them.

Namjoon snickered. "I'll just go back to my place and sleep in my own bed!" He declared, a smirk playing his lips. He was oh so in love with the teen beside him, he loved him so much but that wasn't going to stop him from beating his ass in Mario Kart.

"Namjoon!" Seokjin gasped, spinning around so fast that Namjoon was surprised he didn't get any type of whiplash. "You red shelled me at the end! That isn't fair!" He complained like the child he was inside.

"I played the way we should play, competitively." Namjoon said, looking up at his lover with Seokjin reflecting off of his glossy eyes. "Are you upset that I beat you?" He inquired.

The aforementioned parted his plump lips before he shut them, tightly pressing the soft skin together. Seokjin turned on his heels, walking away from Namjoon without a further word to leave his luscious lips.

Namjoon was quick to take a stand, rushing after his lover. He wrapped his arms around him from behind, placing his chin on Seokjin's broad shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry, you don't like when I let you win though,"

Seokjin didn't say anything, looking the opposite direction from which Namjoon was at, acting like a small child who didn't get his way.

"Do you want me to go home, Jinnie?" The younger inquired, pulling his arms off of Seokjin's waist. He waited patiently for about fifteen seconds for an answer but received none.

Namjoon took that as a yes. He turned around, a small smirk relevant to his face. "I'll text you when I get home," he said in a fake sad voice, walking over and picking up his coat.

He knew the game he was playing and could play it really well. Namjoon learned this game and loved playing it with Seokjin. It wasn't just Mario Kart.

He was ready to open the door and take his leave until small arms engulfed him into a warm embrace. He heard Seokjin's small murmuring.

"I'm sorry, Joonie! Don't leave! Let's get started on dinner!" Seokjin grinned, getting in front of his younger lover, shutting the door.

"Jin, have I mentioned how absolutely adorable you are?" Namjoon called Seokjin by a shorter name, pecking his forehead. "Why don't we just order out tonight? We can get some pizza or something,"

"But . . . Okay, yeah, sure, we can do that." Seokjin agreed with a small smile. "Random, but how do you think the boys are doing?"

Indeed Namjoon believed the question was random but nonetheless, he thought, shrugging his shoulders. "Why not just call them?"

"Well, it's late and they could be sleeping right now so I don't know." Seokjin hummed as he looked down, shrugging. "I feel like a mom to them, they're so naïve."

"Jin, I can bet everything I own that half of them had had sex or had sex with each other." Namjoon folded his arms across his chest, tapping his foot against the hardwood floor.

Seokjin scoffed, gently hitting Namjoon's arm. "Yah! That's not appropriate, you dope!" He complained, shaking his head. "I'll just call one of the twins. Preferably Jungkook since he seems to be more mature to my knowledge."

Namjoon smiled. "Don't spend too much time on the phone. I'll call for some pizza," He smiled, leaning down and kissing his lips softly, slowly pulling off. The kiss lingering a bit.

Seokjin blushed, turning away quickly. "I got to be outside, you are- you're too much." He commented before he exited the room, going out into the cold, already in a long sleeved shirt.