T H I R T E E N

"Kook, do I really have to? I don't want to talk to him. Can't me and him just go without talking? It can be silence between us, I won't say anything to him anymore, I promise." Jeongguk begged his slightly younger brother, clasping his hands together in a pleading motion.

"Gguk, no, you need to talk this out. I know how much you hate talking and how much you just want to keep this awkward and keep you reputation but this is getting out of hand. What if a teacher saw you both fight? Or even better, the principal? You both would be in trouble." Jungkook said, taking his brother's hand, walking towards the school again.

"You're supposed to be on my side! You're my identical brother for crying out loud!" Jeongguk complained, tossing his head back as he was forced to follow much to his avail and dismay.

"Gguk, I am on your side. But this is nothing but drama and will hurt someone. You elbowed Taehyung in his face." Jungkook commented, shaking his head.

"He shouldn't have been behind me then."

"He was only trying to help you out and pull you back, Jeongguk." Jungkook made clear, staying calm and collected. "Just talk to him and if it doesn't work then so be it. Seokjin-hyung knows what he's doing."

Jeongguk finally gave in, huffing out in pure defeat as he trailed behind his brother. "How many tickets have you sold?" He decided to change up the topic, getting nowhere with the previous topic.

"Hmm, well, I got Hoseok to agree to come, Yoongi and Taehyung have their tickets, Jimin I think does. I need to try and convince Seokjin-hyung but I don't think he can come, Namjoon said he is. Throughout the eleventh grade, over a hundred. Twelfth, maybe ninety? Whole school, I want to say over three hundred. We had a lot of people buy tickets more towards the beginning we started selling." Jungkook smiled.

"Only? That's not a lot, Kook." Jeongguk muttered. "I really need you to set up another stand. I want everyone to be here. This means so much to me, Jungkook. It means so much to me."

"I know, and I'm trying. Some said they are just going to buy the tickets at the game instead of early. Others are purchasing tickets tomorrow. Stands will be packed, I promise." Jungkook smiled, looking back at his brother with complete reassurance.

"What if only a few people show up?" Jeongguk rarely showed how anxious and nervous he was, Yoongi never witnessed Jeongguk even shed a tear, only his brother had the opportunity of seeing him so vulnerable.

"I promise more than you think will show up to your Friday game, I promise." Jungkook stopped to pull his brother close to his chest. "I wouldn't let you down, this game is more than special and I know it is. Don't worry, we will try are best to all be at the game and show up. Hoseok even agreed despite the fact you hate each other's guts."

Jeongguk nodded, hugging his twin back, letting out a soft sigh. "Thank you so much," He breathed before he pulled back, watching the smile on his brother's face grow.

"Anytime, Gguk. Now, since I am doing all I can for you, I need you to talk to Hoseok and ACTUALLY talk to him." Kook mentioned, emphasizing the word 'actually' so his brother understood.

"Fine." Jeongguk replied, following Jungkook back to the school where they saw the five still talking and having fun.

Taehyung wore the brightest and boxiest smile this planet has ever witnessed, his face having still leftover ice cream over his chin and nose and cheeks. No one dared tell him however, he looked too adorable and was overly happy and excited.

This subconsciously force a sweet smile to Jeongguk's face, taking in the creases and the shape of Taehyung's smile, the way his laugh sounded from where the twins stood, the beautiful, full hearted, sweet-sounding giggle. His heart was laughing with Taehyung.