S E V E N T Y

Jeongguk was watching Jungkook grab a few movies. He was quiet and not in the mood to talk. He actually didn't want to leave the house but Jungkook made a valid point that Taehyung did nothing wrong and could help him forget.

He was just sitting on the bed, trying to relax and not think of what happened. It was hard with how angry and upset it made him.

He couldn't believe his coach would do that to him, he worked hard and would practice everyday. Jeongguk thought it was all utterly unfair. All of it.

"Coach, hey! Wait up!" Jeongguk called and quickly ran over. "Hey, I meant to tell you I don't see my name on the roster. Did something happen?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

"Jeon," the coach started. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about your position on the team." He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jeongguk waited to hear what had to be said and why he wasn't listed as a main starting quarterback.

His coach's lips parted slightly, letting a faint breath of air slip out. He gave a light shake as his eyes studiously traced Jeongguk's face. He wasn't sure how he could answer but then he just spat it.

"Well, you missed way too much practice and your neck injury was bad. We got a transfer who's good at being a quarterback. You're lacking and haven't been on top of your game. You can be a backup but you won't be a captain or the starting quarterback." He said straight out.

Jeongguk frowned and narrowed his brows. "You fucking mean to tell me I was dropped because I got HURT?!" He rose his voice and stomped his foot like a child. A very scary child.

"Jeongguk, you could've attended practice and got limited practice." His coach scolded. "Maybe if you would stop worrying about worthless bullshit and fights."

"What bullshit?" Repeated the Jeon Twin. He was fuming inside. He would snapped if his coach brought up Taehyung.

"The fights. The petty drama with Suwun and you almost getting suspended. Get your grades up, focus on the right things, and practice and then maybe I'll think about it."

Jeongguk was baffled. "You're kidding? This is a joke? That fucking two-timing dick eating monster deserved every beating I gave him!" He said, whisper shouting so others wouldn't hear him. Not many were around but someone occasionally would walk pass. "He's lucky I didn't cause him permanent damage!"

"No, YOU'RE lucky you didn't. What school would accept you then besides a behavioral one?" The coach retorted.

Jeongguk opened his mouth but shut it, shaking his head with rage and fury. He glared at his coach. "I couldn't care any less. He deserved it and I deserve my position back rightfully so!"

"What you need is a breath mint, Jeon." The football coach insulted. "You can't just walk back and expect your position handed to you. This isn't charity work, it isn't freebies. Get your ass back in order or you won't even be on a team." And with those few last venomous words, the coach turned and walked away.

That's when Jeongguk heard Hoseok.

     "Are you going to help or keep sulking?"

"Are you going to go to bed yet and stop talking?" Jeongguk scoffed as he rolled his eyes, standing up.

"Whatever happened, happened, Gguk. You can't change it in any way, just try hard in practice." Jungkook said, looking over the three movies in his hands. "Anyways, which movie should I bring? Jumanji, Truth or Dare, or Black Panther?"