S E V E N T Y - F O U R

Taehyung cocked a brow and saw the twins. "Is this one of those silly things? Make me look everywhere just to get here? And . . . Wait, for what?" He frowned and walked forward.

"He already thinks it's stupid." Uttered Jeongguk and pouted. He felt embarrassed; he felt shy. His nerves kept residing, building up on itself.

"We wanted to say sorry and what better way to do it than gym-formally." Jungkook spoke, smiling feebly. "Gguk and I wanted to make it corny."

"Kook wanted to make it corny, I just wanted to apologize." Jeongguk cut in. "Our father came over . . . And it struck a nerve with us." He opened, a gulp visibly taken by him. "He's a bullshit man and we just couldn't muster the courage of talking to anyone or even showing up to school. He hasn't been in our lives for a few years and it startled us when he wanted to show his stupid face out of the blue because he 'missed us'." He huffed, already feeling angered.

Taehyung was taken back, his lips slightly parted as he listened in on the Jeon Twins speaking up. He didn't expect to hear that so openly, especially with the surrounding bunch.

"It hurts even more knowing how accepting our mom is to the whole situation." Jungkook added. "He even has his own family. He's married to a new girlfriend and has a child."

"I'm sorry," Taehyung uttered. He hurriedly walked over, looking between both of them. "You guys don't need to apologize whatsoever for it. I don't know why you're apologizing at all. You have no reason to say sorry to me." He told them, ruffling their hairs together.

Jeongguk handed the flower to Taehyung. "Kook thought we should be extra in apologizing." He chuckled weakly. "We also got you a treat for Tannie and some strawberries. Ya know, since you like strawberries."

Jungkook snickered and handed over his flower soon as well. "Because you like strawberries. But, since we're here," the brunet twin started. "I feel like another apology is owed." He grinned, turning his attention to his slightly older brother who already looked annoyed for one.

Jeongguk groaned and rubbed his face. "Why is it always me?" He complained. "I'm not apologizing unless he apologizes fir-"

"I'm sorry," Hoseok said, looking down at his feet. Seokjin and Jimin stood by him, also shocked to hear Hoseok willing to apologize first. They personally believed Jeongguk was in the wrong.

The raven-haired twin sighed, looking over. He knew it was his turn to now apologize. ". . . I'm sorry too, Horse-Balls." Jeongguk listlessness said, a bit hesitant. I'm sure if Yoongi ever worked up the courage to ask you out, he would."

"No, he wouldn't . . . You weren't wrong, Yoongi-hyung doesn't like me like that. I just got upset at your honesty." Hoseok managed to say, his chest weak and his arms feeling heavy. "Not many would." He forced a chuckle.

Jeongguk felt like shit now. He worked up some energy to be able to walk over and wrap Hoseok in a hug, patting his back. He didn't mean to bring down the sun's shine.

"Now!" Jimin started alarmingly. "For all this trouble, I think Jeongguk should take Hoseok out on a date!" Jimin grinned with his hands high in the air.

Jeongguk laughed. "Yeah right, I have a boy-"

"Don't even, you can take Hoseok out on a date!" Taehyung enchanted, scooting close and taking his hand. "Tonight, right?" He added, moving his hand up to grab on Jeongguk's bicep — because muscle kink, duh.

Hoseok rolled his eyes. "What if I don't want to?"

"You do!" Seokjin smiled, deciding to also intervene. "Who wouldn't want to go on a date with this beefy banana hammock?"