S I X T E E N

Jungkook paced back and forth, his head in his hands. He was overwhelmed with millions of thoughts about his identical brother and his health, wanting to make sure he was okay. He hadn't received any news about him and if he was doing better.

Jungkook was panicking. He didn't talk to anyone unless it was a doctor. He was informed that Jeongguk had to get surgery of some sort for his neck and upper back.

He couldn't think right. His parent was on a business trip, he was left walking around in the hospital with his friends, his brother getting surgery.

Taehyung tried to help Jungkook but was ignored. He sat by Jimin, rubbing his face. "I never seen someone look so distress like this. He's so anxious, he's going to hurt himself." Commented the second youngest.

Jimin agreed. "Jeongguk and Jungkook are overly close to each other. They rely on one another more than anything. I'm not sure if that's healthy or not."

"Let's just hope they're okay." Taehyung sighed, laying his head back, closing his eyes slowly. If today wasn't eventful enough for anyone reading this, just wait and continue on.

Yoongi walked into the building, seeing Jungkook who was pacing back and worth. He didn't know what to say or do first. He could sense the panic coming from Jungkook, the nonstop worrying. He saw how anxious he was, how fidgety he looked.

The oldest of the group looked at Taehyung who's head was back, Jimin who had his head on Taehyung's shoulder, and Hoseok who was asleep. They must've all been here for awhile.

He walked slowly to Jungkook. "Is he . . . Okay?" Yoongi asked, taking notice of how the youngest of them all froze, slowly yet surely turning to face Yoongi.

When Yoongi says he saw hatred in Junhkook's eyes, he meant it as he said it. The younger was angered to the fullest, fueled with rage.

Before he knew it, Jungkook picked Yoongi up and shoved him into the wall, beginning to yell at him through his tears and sobs, ready to start beating the shit out of Yoongi for not being there or coming sooner.

"Where were you?! You made him so upset! Why didn't you text us back?! What the fuck, Yoongi! He looked for you and was worried! You being you fucking lied! You broke your promise!" Jungkook shouted loud enough for Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok to all rush over.

"Kook!" Taehyung complained. "Stop! Let him explain!" He added in quickly, pulling Jungkook away along with Hoseok and Jimin.

Yoongi gulped, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry for what happened to Gguk but I really tried to, Jungkook." He said, wrapping his arms around himself.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi, but the more he stared at the eldest, he realized the bruises riddled all over him, covering his cheeks and his busted lip, his bruises on his hands and neck. Jungkook began to calm down. "What happened to you?" He asked in a soft voice, shaking off the other three.

Yoongi tried pulling his sleeves over his hands. "They kicked me out again, Jungkook." He mumbled, not daring to look up and meet their gazes.

"They did? Why did they kick you out? Did they beat you?" Jungkook approached Yoongi, looking over his face even though the one with white hair was trying to stop him. "Right here isn't the place to talk about me. We're here for Jeongguk. I'm sorry I couldn't make it."

Jungkook felt like shit now that he realized why Yoongi couldn't come. The teen nodded, crossing his arms over his chest. "We will talk once we know Jeongguk is doing okay. He's in surgery right now and isn't said to be done for another two hours."

Hoseok felt his heart ache, he wanted to cradle Yoongi and rock him and show him it's okay. He took a step forward but was stopped once realizing Jimin had wrapped his arms around Yoongi before he could.