S E V E N

(A/N)
I don't do these but I wanted to thank you all for over six-hundred reads and one-hundred likes. I didn't think this story would get the hype its receiving but I must say that I'm extremely impressed. It means so much to me, thank you all. I also appreciate the kind comments you all leave for me to read.

***

"So, tell me again how the hell YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG, managed to get some ice cream with JEON JEONGGUK?!" Jimin munched on a cookie, crumbs all over his lips and down his shirt but the older couldn't care any less about that.

Taehyung sighed and cupped his own face with his palms, sighing dramatically. "The douche was arguing with Hoseok and going back and forth and when me and Jungkook got there, turns out the conversation was spun on me and Jeongguk said I was less than a pile of shit, basically." Taehyung shrugged before meeting the older's intrigued gaze.

"Jungkook cleared his throat and then it turns out Jungkook made Jeongguk apologize to me. The rest goes as the following: a half-ass apology, everyone leaves, Jeongguk stops me and offers ice cream as a better apology, we end up there, we see you, and now we're here." He smiled.

Jimin slowly nodded, tapping his stubby index finger on his cookie-crumb-covered chin. "Right . . . So, one more time!"

"No, Jimin, I told you six times, I'm not telling you again. If anything, YOU should tell me who this guy is you slept with!" Taehyung retorted which thankfully muted the older, the other's cheeks flushing into a deep crimson.

"Um, we just got caught up after school and then we went back to my place and things got heated." Jimin hummed, rubbing the back of his neck with his non-cookie holding hand.

"Who is he? Is he good? Is he big?" Taehyung asked. Taehyung wasn't interested in sex or sexual attraction, he didn't care about being in a relationship at his age. He's had sex once before but after the first time, he didn't want to do it due to reasons and the pain it caused.

"I don't think I can tell you who he is . . ." Jimin bit his lower lip, looking away. "It was great sex, even though you don't care about that."

"Why can't you tell me?" Taehyung became worried.

"Because you might know him and I don't want you to get mad at me for having sex with him, Tae, okay?"

"Did you have sex with Hoseok-hyung?" The younger of the two asked shyly.

"What?! Ew! No! I didn't have sex with Hobi! I wouldn't ever have sex with him! He's your best friend!" Jimin snapped his head to Taehyung. "I wouldn't do that to you, no amount of sexual attraction can ever make me do such a thing."

"Oh, then why should I care? If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, it's o-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin's one-answer reply, a small silence falling between the both of them.

Taehyung squinted his eyes a bit and narrowed his brows, biting his lower lip in confusion for the name that just spit from his friend's mouth.

***

"Kookie!" Jungkook hummed, stopping and turning to see a surprising sight of Kim Taehyung. He narrowed his brows, tilting his head. "Taehyung?"

The older skipped over. "So, do you have my ticket?" He asked, wanting to have his ticket before Friday came along. It was currently Monday, two days after Taehyung and Jimin hung out at the older's house.

"Oh, right, your ticket." Jungkook hummed before he dug into his pockets, pulling out a single ticket. "Luckily I had this on me or you would've had to wait until lunch." He gave a soft smile. "Also, I'm still very sorry for what Jeongguk told you. Ya know, about being less than- you get it."

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "I hate hearing about it. Jeongguk took me out for ice cream after the ass apology he gave at the gym!" He grinned widely.

Jungkook felt a warm sensation within his chest, smiling softly to the older yet shorter boy. "I'm glad. He told me about it. How was the ice cream?"

"Oh! It was great! He apologized again and we talked. I also got to see Jimin and me and him hung out!" Taehyung seemed overly happy for no reason, making Jungkook only happier.

"Me and you should do more, Taehyung." The younger suddenly announced. "My brother seems fond of you, which is a first, and you're a sweetheart. Maybe I can help you sign up for cheerleading practice,~"

Taehyung's smile fell, snapping his head over to glare at the younger who was now laughing at his hilarious remark to the red-faced boy. "Yeah, yeah, keep laughing, you're lucky I don't have someone-!"

The older fell to the ground, dropping his stuff. He didn't pay attention to where he was walking, just following Jungkook. He looked up, seeing Jung Su-Wun standing.

"Oh, sorry," he gave a sheepish smile, leaning down and meeting gaze with Taehyung.

Jungkook tongued his cheek before forcing a smile. "Suwun, don't you have a class on the other side of the school? Why are you all the way down here?" He made his voice a bit deeper than usual, shoving his palms into his pockets.

"Jeon- no, Jungkook?" Suwun looked up. "I needed to head down to the office, didn't you hear my name on the loud speakers?" He asked as he handed Taehyung's things to him, helping the aforementioned to his feet.

"In fact, I didn't." Jungkook shrugged lamely. "Seeing you now, Jeongguk said to be sure to come to practice. Tell everyone from the team if you see them so. Jeongguk is taking this seriously, don't screw up, okay? Now, begone." The youngest waved off before grabbing Taehyung's wrist and tugging him along.

"You don't like him?" Taehyung asked as they got far enough.

"It's not that I don't like him, it's just he's annoying and gives a shit vibe, ya know?" Jungkook shrugged lamely again, brushing his hair back. "But, what do you say?"

"What do I say to what?" Taehyung inquired confusedly, squinting.

"What do you say about me getting you to sign up for cheerleading practice?"

"Pfft, yeah right," the older rolled his eyes.