F I F T Y - S E V E N

"Tae, you look fine. She will love you." Said Jungkook, kissing the back of his hand. "You're beautiful and smart and caring, she'll realize how good you are for us." He added on.

"Yeah, she'll see how much we love and care for you and she will love you too." Jeongguk decided to talk, slipping out of the car. He sat in the back, again, while Jungkook drove and Taehyung was in the passenger seat.

Taehyung smiled poorly. "I hope, I've never worn anything like this and I don't think I ever will." He said, chuckling shyly. He soon did too slip out of the car, Jungkook following.

"Keep the pants at least, they make your ass look huge." Jeongguk commented, lightly smacking his ass. The aforementioned got his arm slapped right after that.

"My ass is big enough, I don't need to make it bigger." Taehyung retorted sourly, going over to the other side to be by Jungkook, seeing Jeongguk catch up shortly.

"Yeah but a few illusions wouldn't ever hurt." Jeongguk added, taking Taehyung's hand into his own. "Just know I love you the way you are." He said to help relax his lover.

The three teens walked up to the door. Taehyung couldn't help but to let his cheeks grow bright red with utter nervousness. "I-I don't know, what do I say?"

"Kitten," Jungkook made Taehyung look at him, he kissed his lips. "Calm down, she doesn't bite." He remarked, seeing Gguk make a face out of the corner of his eyes. "Just be your beautiful self no matter what. Don't alter anything for her, we fell in love with you, not who you could be." He kissed him again.

Jeongguk waited until the two were done before he pushed the door open, taking Taehyung's palm into his very own and entering the comforts of his house with his brother to follow.

"Hey! We're home with Tae!" Jeongguk called up, taking his lover's coat and hanging it up on the small hook.

"Didn't have to yell, (I'm) in the kitchen." She called back. She was making dinner for her boys and their apparent boyfriend. Mrs. Jeon was very skeptical of the whole situation.

She wished she knew about the whole thing, she almost wish they weren't dating this 'Taehyung'.

"Oh," Jeongguk hummed. "Remember, be yourself." He said, still holding Taehyung's hand. They followed Jungkook who decided to take the lead of their small trio.

Jungkook took a deep breath, entering the room. "Eomma, this is Taehyung, mine and Jeongguk's shared boyfriend." He introduced.

Jeongguk and Taehyung walked into the room, hand-in-hand. Jeongguk soon let go, pressing his hand onto the smalls of Taehyung's lower back.

"Hi," Taehyung managed to breathe past the ice block inside his throat. He put his hand in front of her, biting the inside of his cheek to suppress any awkward noises he dared make.

Mrs. Jeon wore a plain face, really no emotion. She took Taehyung's hand, gently shaking it. "Hi, Taehyung. Just call me Mrs. Jeon." She uttered, looking between her two sons. "He's quite handsome." She said, her eye gluing back onto him. "You slept with them?"

Taehyung went bright red, nearly choking on the air that entered his mouth. His cheeks burned with awkwardness and embarrassment. He looked down, wanting to avoid the question.

"Eomma, we already told you all of these things and that we did." Jungkook spoke up since Taehyung shied out on it.

"You told her?" Taehyung looked at him.

"Did you not want me to know?" Mrs. Jeon cut in.

"N-No! I mean, not really, t-that's personal, right?" Taehyung snapped his attention back over to her.

"Not if their my sons, I should know what slut decides to sleep with them or not." Her voice boomed, making Taehyung jump a bit.

Jeongguk heard the terminology used to basically describe Taehyung. "Hey!" He narrowed his brows, looking at his mother. "Taehyung isn't a slut." He said, poking his cheek with his to tongue.

"If he wouldn't like to be called a slut then perhaps sleeping with someone within the same month you started dating isn't ideally." She retorted venomously, anger lacing her vowels.

Taehyung gulped before he just turned and walked out of the kitchen. He wasn't going to beg this lady to like him when he really had done nothing wrong. He grabbed his jacket but felt his arm held.

He saw the brunet holding onto him. "Tae, d-don't leave. How about you just head on upstairs? Just wait in my room and I'll be there with Gguk in a moment. She doesn't mean it." Jungkook whispered, smiling lopsidedly.

The older sighed and nodded. Jungkook watched the aforementioned take off up the steps, hearing his door open and shut. The younger Jeon Twin went back into the kitchen. He just shook his head.

"Boys, take a seat." She said, standing on the opposite side of the table, her palms pressed firmly against the wood as she waited for her sons to obey which they did.

Jeongguk looked at Kook with a face that read, 'We did it this time', a common face they gave one another to indicate that got on Mrs. Jeon's last nerve. Jungkook nodded slightly, agreeing to the face.

They had their own little 'Twin Code' without the true knowledge of knowing they even had one to begin with, just something they both understood that would be confusing to others.

"Jeongguk, Jungkook," she sighed. "If this boy is going to be the issue, if he is going to cause you boys to misbehave and act like complete fools, then I don't want him with you or in his house. If he is causing you boys to get into fights then end it now. He will not be accepted. He is a threat to you, your grades, your reputations, and more."

"What? No he isn't!" Jeongguk tsk'ed, rolling his eyes. "You're saying the shit you want to believe. He didn't cause anything. It's all on our doing!" He muttered.

"Watch it, young man." Mrs. Jeon scolded. "Taehyung is nothing but trouble, clearly. You boys haven't acted like this in awhile, this behavior will stop. No more of Taehyung if this continues; no more of ANYONE." She spat. "What would your father say?"

Jungkook stood up. "Why do you bring him into every conversation? He's gone, he left, he disappeared like a magic trick right out of our lives. He left you for someone who was younger. The dude isn't returning, no matter how much you think he's going to show up one day and knock on the door. He is gone, he isn't on a business trip like you lied about, he isn't out for a pack of cigarettes, the man is gone and he's been gone for awhile." He said.

There was a smack, Jeongguk looked up to see Jungkook's hand on his cheek. He pushed up, his chair falling back. "Did you just fucking hit him?" He asked in a loud tone.

Kook put his arm out, stopping Gguk. "She's just afraid to accept the fact that appa left for a twenty-two year-old girl who was single and hot." He said, leaving the kitchen with he and his brother.

Jeongguk shook his head. He entered into the living room, grabbing his jacket. "I'll be back in ten minutes, I just need some fresh air," he said before he left the house, slamming the door behind him.

The younger didn't blame Jeongguk for needing to take a breather. Jungkook needed to too but he decided that talking to Taehyung would ease his soul a bit more than he believed.

It was mind boggling. Jungkook hated it when she brought up their father. He got that it was difficult but it had been so long since then. The man wasn't going to appear anytime sooner.

He wished she would drop the dream of him coming back. Their father couldn't be the excuse forever.

Jungkook sighed sadly to himself. Now he had to face a Taehyung who probably upset with being called a slut. So much drama happened all at once.

______

/:/me speak\:\
I think DT will end soon. 👀
I wanted it to be over a hundred chapters but I dunno. Maybe in another twenty more chapters? I'm not sure, don't quote me.