T H I R T Y - N I N E

Jungkook hummed, looking down at his phone which had Taehyung's face on it. He was finally walking home from school, FaceTiming Taehyung while at it.

The aforementioned didn't attend school because his back ached and Jeongguk wasn't able to because of his suspension so he stayed home and played Fortnite, playing along with Taehyung — and not by getting into his pants.

"What cartoon do you want to watch when I get home, Kitten?" Asked Jungkook, his earbuds shoved into his ears so he could focus on to what only Taehyung was saying.

"We can just throw on a random movie, we don't need to keep watching my cartoons. Jiminie-hyung likes to watch them too sometimes." Taehyung said, having his own earbuds in.

Jeongguk threw his arms into the air. "Aye! I got a Victory Royal!" He announced, looking back at Taehyung. "Oh, you weren't watching me." He frowned.

The red-head picked his head up, tilting his head. "What?" He didn't hear what Jeongguk said too clearly, looking at the screen. "Aw! You won again!" He smiled. "You did good! What weapon did you use?" Taehyung didn't like violence and preferred less harmful games but he was always proud when Jeongguk won a match.

Jeongguk knew that about Taehyung, wondering if he would want Taehyung to see him kill characters in a game. He just smiled. "I got them by a trap," he lied, not wanting to mention how he shotgunned them down in the face.

"Good job, Ggukie! I'm proud of you!" He said with a wide box-like smile. "Keep up the good work! I'm FaceTiming Kookie!" Taehyung turned the phone around to show Jeongguk his brother who waved.

Jeongguk nodded. "You keep doing that and I'll play. Do you want to play a round?" He teased, smirking to Taehyung who merely blushed.

"No, last time I tried to play, I ended up- no, just no." Taehyung giggled, turning back to his phone. "Kookie, when will you be home?" He asked, parting his red locks. "I miss you so much, I want to cuddle with you! Hey! Hey! When you get here, can we go get ice cream? I want-"

"Strawberry ice cream, yes, I know. Sure, we can go head out for some ice cream when I get there." Jungkook said, fixing his coat. "You seem so excited. Also, since I'm talking to you now, I should mention that Jimin was looking for you." He shrugged.

"Do you know why?" Taehyung inquired, pushing out his bottom lip. "Was it important? Serious? Was he upset? What did you tell him?"

"Little Kitten, stop asking so many questions. He just asked where you were, he didn't tell me why he needed you. You're going to stress yourself out, Kitten."

"Why do you insist on calling me Kitten? Little Kitten at that. Aren't I older than you?" Taehyung giggled. "Shouldn't you be calling me hyung?"

"Ew, me? Call you 'hyung'? That's ridiculous, Tae Baby." Jungkook snickered, calling Taehyung a nickname he hadn't been called in three years. "You act younger than me. Maybe not younger than Jeongguk but- actually, yeah, you act younger than us. I'll call you Kitten. It's cute."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "What about Jiminie? He's older and ACTS older, you still don't call him hyung,"

"He's short, he also doesn't care that we don't call him hyung, it doesn't bother him." Jungkook mumbled. "I'll be home really soo-"

The Jeon Twin was looking up, pursing his lips as he scrunched his eyebrows. He looked confused. "Kookie?" He heard Taehyung call his name but couldn't find it in him to look down and answer.

In a mere moment, a split second, Jungkook was knocked to the ground, his phone dropped facing the sky. The loud noise caused Taehyung to rip the earbuds out of his ears, wincing.