F I F T Y - E I G H T

Jungkook forced himself up the stairs, pushing the door open to see Taehyung sitting on the bed with his head down. "She doesn't like me." He muttered out for the young twin to hear.

"Taehyung . . . She didn't mean that, she's mad at me and Gguk for not being honest with her and telling her things." Jungkook said, just standing at the door, not sure if he should walk on in just yet.

"I'm really sorry," Taehyung muttered, looking up at Jungkook with sad eyes.

"For what?"

"For everything."

"You didn't do anything, Taehyung."

"I did,"

"No, you didn't."

"Your grades slipped because of me! Your eomma is mad at you because of me! I'm ruining you . . . I don't want that." Taehyung said, tears filling in his eyes as he looked down, trying to stop them from slipping away, not wanting them to run down. He didn't want to look vulnerable though he was beyond that point.

"That's not true, Taehyung. I love you, you mean everything to me. I would-" Jungkook was cut off by heartbreaking words, his heart aching.

"Would you give everything to be with me? Your golden reputation, your grades, college offers? I'm not a promised thing." Taehyung let a small sob slip his lips.

Jungkook walked over after shutting the door behind him, taking his hands. "No, you're not promised. But I promise through everything, I will give everything up to make sure I can stay by your side. I promise I still want you, truth be told." He breathed. "Taehyung, I never felt as completed as I do right now. You're everything and more. I love you. I love you so much."

Taehyung broke down, standing and wrapping his arms around the taller as he sobbed into his chest. He wasn't hurt, he was touched he could be cared for as much as he was.

Jungkook hated the sound of Taehyung crying. He remembered the time with when he saw Jimin comforting Taehyung after Suwun and when Taehyung was released from the locker after being forced into it. He held his boyfriend close, embracing him. "I love you so much, as cliché as everything turned, I love you so fucking much."

Taehyung felt his heart burst with love. He buried himself closer to Jungkook. He hugged the aforementioned like his life depended deeply on it. "I love you, too." The older breathed out.

They hugged for a bit until Taehyung pulled away, looking up at his boyfriend. "Where is Ggukie?" He asked, pursing his lips. "Why is your cheek red? I didn't notice until now," he breathed and cupped his hands around Jungkook's face, bringing it close to his own.

"One question at a time," Kook muttered. "Jeongguk needed some fresh air and alone time. He isn't mad at you or me, he just needs some time to himself to regain his thoughts." He mentioned.

"And your face?"

"Is astonishingly handsome." Jungkook commented with a complimentary smirk, lifting Taehyung and tossing him back onto the bed, crawling over his petite, feminine body. He squeezed the smaller yet older in his built arms. "And, hasn't had your kisses in awhile which sucks."

Taehyung couldn't help his smile. His eyes were red from the crying, as were his nose and ears, but he leaned over and pecked Jungkook's lips anyways. He brought the cover over their body, smuggling close to his boyfriend and rolling him so they laid side-by-side.

"Only a peck? Wow, I thought you cared." Jungkook retracted his arms, turning so his back was to the blond-haired teen who gasped, sitting up. "I can give you more!" He claimed.