S E V E N T Y - N I N E

Jeongguk sat in the car, not bothering to get out and rejoin with the group at dinner. He didn't care if he ruined it, he didn't care if he messed up everyone's night. He didn't give two fucks.

He personally believed he didn't overreact. He hated how Taehyung insisted on sticking with the ugly fucker, how he hung out and tried so hard to make everyone befriend him.

He didn't think Taehyung would cheat. He didn't think the aforementioned was going to do something worth regretting, he just thought that Taehyung should keep a distance.

Part of Jeongguk knew that wasn't right. He knew he couldn't make Taehyung stop being friends with his buddy.

Jeongguk knew it was safe to say he was as possessive and bipolar, restricting over his boyfriend who he unfortunately had to share with his twin brother. He had to share first loves.

     Moments later and the younger twin opened Jeongguk's door. "Get out." He demanded. The raven-haired teen shook his head, trying to pull the door shut. "No, get out right now and get your ass back in that restaurant. Apologize to Taehyung and the rest of the group, and eat your fucking food. We're not doing this today, Jeongguk, we're going to be on our best fucking behavior just for Taehyung and make sure he feels appreciated. I'm starting to agree with the readers, this is ridiculous at this point."

"Can you just leave me alone?!" Jeongguk seethed. "I don't want to go back to the table, don't want to talk to anyone, can't you respect that?!" He shouted.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're acting like a child." He said. "Sometimes I wonder why I ever looked up to you, clearly you aren't big brother material. You act like a fucking baby who got his toys taken away. I was upset too but I didn't throw a little bitch fit and leave."

Jeongguk hated to admit the sharp pain his heart felt with his brother's venomous words. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't argue with someone who was obviously correct in the worst ways possible.

"So, are we going to sit here and go back and forth, or are you going to pull on your big boy pants, march your muscular ass back in there, and apologize?" Jungkook sounded fed up. He watched the anger ebb away from Jeongguk's features that then filled with disappointment; sadness.

"Can you just . . . Can I sit here for a moment? Alone?" The elder twin asked, looking at his brother who let out a huff. "A moment. Don't spend the rest of the evening in here." Jungkook said sternly, showing he can be mature about the situation.

That's when the younger parted ways and made his stride back into the restaurant.

Jeongguk pulled the car door shut and leaned back in his seat, fiddling with his thumbs. "Great . . . I'm wrong and apologizing once again." He gulped, feeling his eyes sting a bit.

Yes, Jeongguk is wrong. Yes, he knows that. Yes, he is truly sorry. But he's constantly in the wrong, constantly apologizing and feeling sorry, he almost feels like he's just the bad guy.

Duh.

Some would agree that he should feel this way while others could beg to differ and pity the older twin. He just felt angry at himself for allowing his uncontrolled emotions handle him more than he could handle himself.

     "He said he just needs a moment to himself." Jungkook reported back to the table, taking a seat and wrapping his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "He's upset but not at you, Taehyung, so please don't feel like he's angry with what you said."

Taehyung gave a slight nod, looking over at Jungkook but his eyes were quick to scan the glass doors of the building they were in to see if he could see his other boyfriend. "Thanks, Kookie," he leaned close and pressed his thick lips to his, making it last three short seconds.