S I X T Y - S I X

"Kim Taehyung to the principal's office"

"Would you look at that, I predicted it." Jeongguk snickered and leaned back in his seat smugly. A smirked played his lips.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and stood. "If I'm there longer than I need to be, can you drop my stuff off in my locker and I'll pick it up?"

"I guess," Jeongguk said. He watched Taehyung walk around, making sure he gave a light pat on his lover's ass for 'good luck'.

Taehyung left the classroom and started down the hallway, his flowy pants brushing his legs and making small whooshing sounds. He was the type of person who would wear anything he liked. Baggy to skin tight.

He wouldn't ever pinpoint his style because it was a bunch of things. He liked it nonetheless however.

Anyways, he had passed classrooms and made turns, getting to where he needed to be, where he was called from. He couldn't lie, he was nervous on why he was called down here but couldn't think of anything too bad. What possibly could've happened to Jimin? What could the sweet soul like himself do?

He entered in, shutting the door behind him with a small clicking noise to indicate it shutting completely.

When he looked back, he saw Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin all sitting. Jimin and Yoongi were on total opposites, Hoseok sitting beside Yoongi and an empty seat between Hoseok and Jimin.

"Mr. Kim, let's start. Please take a seat and remain silent until you're asked to speak." The principal said. Mr. Choi had written notes scattered on his desk, seeing Jimin's and Yoongi's name written down multiple times.

"By my understanding," he began once the creaking sounds of Taehyung sitting on the wooden chair were muted. "I see there might have been a misunderstanding. Taehyung and Hoseok, you two are here to clarify some things and because your names were mentioned multiple times."

Taehyung kept that in mind. He didn't want to mention names then.

"Has Min and Park had issues?" He started off, getting his jet black-inked pen ready, hearing it click. His eyes went back and forth between the two of them for one to start.

"No," Hoseok said. "We're all good friend."

Taehyung just nodded.

"Are you aware of what happened last period? Right before I called you all?"

"What happened?" Taehyung looked at Jimin who was looking away from them all, arms crossed over his chest and shoulders stiffened. "Jimin?" He moved to grab his hand but Jimin shrugged him off and moved his chair away.

Hoseok took noticed and frown, snapping his head to Yoongi who was just playing with his sleeves silently. "What happened, Yoongi?" Hoseok wasn't in the room when the principal talked to Jimin and he had to wait outside so Yoongi could talk alone.

"Just an argument, that's all." The oldest replied.

"Bullshit, argument my ass." Jimin uttered and rolled his eyes, murmuring curse words under his tone.

Taehyung was taken back by the cursing and reckless tone of Jimin's voice. He pressed his lips together. "Are you guys mad at each other?" He softly spoke up.

"I'm more disappointed than anything." Jimin said and his voice grew slightly softer. "I don't understand and I don't deserve the shit I got."

"What shit, Jimin? Me blocking you? You're acting like a child because I blocked you." Yoongi spat.

Jimin snapped his head over. "It isn't just that, pussy."

"Stop calling me that,"

"Coward"