T W E N T Y - T H R E E

(M) - Mature Content

Two weeks later:

"Taehyung, someone will catch us." Jungkook muttered, his lips lining Taehyung's soft skin, touching and pecking the soft skin.

Taehyung kept his arms around his neck, his held tilted back, moaning out the vowels of Jungkook's name. "Shh, n-no we won't, I-I promise,~" he moaned out in stutters and fumbles.

Jungkook loved his control over the slightly older teen, how kissing his neck was such a turn on to him. His hands gripped his hips, using his own to grind down on Taehyung's pelvis.

"A-Ahh, nngh, Kookie," Taehyung groaned, his nails beginning to dig into the flesh of Jeon Jungkook, feeding into his skin, even if his shirt was in the way.

Jungkook wanted to take on Taehyung, flip him over and tower over his body, be as loud as he could be with Taehyung, touch him naughtily, have the caramel-haired teen scream his name.

He wanted to pleasure Taehyung, touch his curves, ass, his member, his thighs, his torso, his EVERYTHING. He wanted to have Taehyung plead for his touches like never before.

"K-Kookie, hurry, I-I'm so hard for you," Taehyung breathed from his lips, his slender fingers finding their way down to the hem of his shirt, beginning to tug upward, wanting to rip the damn thing off of his body.

Jungkook smirked, purring in amusement. He removed the eager Angel's hands away from his body, standing up. He obeyed the commands Taehyung ordered, removing his shirt from his chest.

Jungkook wasn't in sports but he worked out with Jeongguk, having a nice, smooth, even sculptured abdomen. He undid his jeans, slowly pulling the zipper down.

"Now," he breathed deeply. "Tell me, Angel, what do you want me to do?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I-I want you to fuck me," Taehyung pushed himself into a sitting position. "Please," he begged, clasping onto Jungkook's pants, pulling them down to his ankles.

He moved his hand to grope the younger's crotch, palming him. "Can I?" He asked, wanting to know if he could remove Jungkook's pants.

A lot of people knew that Jungkook was the smarter twin. The less scarier of the two. No one ever amounted to Taehyung though, he never would show his dominant side if it weren't for Taehyung.

He beat someone up for Taehyung, showed how angry he could get, he's wanted to touch Taehyung. Jungkook wasn't any virgin, he's had sex once, maybe twice before, but he had never been so eager to fuck someone like he was for Taehyung.

The brunet nodded, granting permission. "Taehyung? Real talk, though, are you a virgin? I don't want to hurt you." He said, making Taehyung stop.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, shaking his head. "I know you would probably want me to be, but I unfortunately have had sex before. But I never been so eager to do with with anyone else like I am for you. Jungkook, Kookie, I want to have sex with you."

"Are you sure?" He knelt down, making Taehyung look up at him with the biggest, sweetest doe eyes, wonder and curiosity circling his eyes like a wild animal circling their prey.

"Yes, Kookie. I've never been more sure about anything. This is okay. If anyone were to have sex with me since the first time I have, I think I would trust it to be you. It's been awhile so . . ."

Jungkook nodded, he leaned down and kissed Taehyung's soft, plump lips, nibbling on the skin as an indication asking for entrance into his mouth.

They soon were kissing with their tongues involved, somehow ending up with different positions. Jungkook was sitting on the bed and Taehyung was standing, straddling his legs with his thighs.

Jungkook's arms curled around Taehyung's waist, holding him in place as they began to grind on one another.

The friction causing them to release grunts and moans, Taehyung letting out soft mews and whimpers, his voice so lewd.

The brunet took off Taehyung's shirt, his fingers tracing every line and curve he had. He praised his skin in between kisses, telling him how beautiful he was, how much he liked him, how perfect Taehyung was.

The kiss broke off when Jungkook began to kiss and suck on his neck, licking the skin he just sucked newly. His lips went to his collarbones, nibbling down on his flesh.

"M-My pants are s-so tight, Kookie!" Whined Taehyung, gasping in a high pitched voice once he was lifted and laid back onto the bed, Jungkook hovering over him.

"Then let me take care of you, Angel." Jungkook murmured, leaving a trail of wet kisses down to his skinny v-line. He began to remove the clothing, helping him free of the devil's pants. "Want me to take off your boxers too?" He inquired to Taehyung.

The aforementioned nodded in an anticipated manner, wanting to get naked and have fun with Jungkook.

The brunet smiled warmly, clutching his fingers onto the fabric, sliding them off. He stood clear to look over Taehyung's body, loving every curve, mole, random scar, current bruise, loving everything.

Taehyung became shy, covering his man parts with his hands. "D-Don't stare," he scolded in a cute, soft manner, shaking his head.

"Why? I won't hurt you or criticize you. I think you look so beautiful. Your body is so perfect." Jungkook breathed as he massaged his thighs, pushing them down and spreading them open. "You look so beautiful."

The said teen got onto his knees, kissing Taehyung's inner thighs. He began to leave some hickeys, trailing them up and down his perfect silky skin, leaving small pecks on his dick.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung grunted, moaning softly. He moved his hands down, clutching onto Jungkook's brown locks. "M-More, more,"

Jungkook licked up his shaft, letting his fingers massage Taehyung's pink hole, hearing the older boy moan profanities.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" He moaned, his calls becoming louder and louder.

Jungkook got worried he may have hurt him, pushing up. "Tae? Did I hurt you?" He asked.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook snapped awake, pushing up from his bed, looking around in sweat. He saw Jeongguk there, looking down with much concern.

"So," Jeongguk could barely look down, for its been only two weeks since he broke his neck, but he rocked on his heels. "You like Taehyung?"

"W-What? No! J-Just weird dream . . ." He sighed, feeling the in between of his legs soaked with what he could only assume.

"Sure, we'll say you just got eager to see him tomorrow at school." Jeongguk snickered. "Don't be so loud. You're right across the hall from me, and I'm sure eomma will heard you." He turned away, walking out of the room.

Jungkook groaned, removing the blanket. His pants were pushed off, his thighs covered in a white sticky substance.

"Fuck, Taehyung, what are you doing to me?" He inquired to himself, standing up, fixing his pants to cover himself. He went to the bathroom, wanting to clean himself from the mess he created all over his thighs.

Jungkook brought his phone with him, trying to think of anyone he could bother that might help him. He was left to two names: Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok.

He didn't know if he really talk to any of them, what if they told Taehyung? How was he supposed to respond if Taehyung found out that Jungkook jerked his meat and had a wet dream about him?

Jungkook grunted to himself.

________

{A/N}
This isn't the first official smut for it wasn't even full smut. I hope it's somewhat good for all of your needs for now.

You should follow me and vote for this chapter, I made this to help ease some of you. There will be smut in the future. And I promise, it may not be the first official smut, but there WILL INDEED BE A THREESOME.

I already started writing it. ;D