S I X T Y - T H R E E

"Okay, I really don't understand why I need to have my ears covered and eyes covered for whatever reason!" Taehyung shouted out.

"Think he knows he's shouting right now?" Asked Jeongguk as he grabbed the slightly heavy box from the closet, holding it close to his chest with two hands.

"I think he knows exactly what he's doing." Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled out a bigger box with toys inside of it. He set it by Taehyung's foot without it touching him.

Hoseok had a pretty smile on his face as he stood by Yoongi who was looking down. The younger looked over, his smile slowly falling down. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Yoongi was quick and immediate to reply, hearing as Hoseok was starting another sentence but that was quickly cut off by Jungkook who clapped his hands.

Taehyung's ears and eyes were uncovered. He blinked a few times, looking up at Jeongguk who pushed a box into his palms.

Taehyung froze as he held the box on his lap. His hands began to tremble ever so slightly. The box had holes riddling it and a slight icky smell.

He gulped a thick lump out of his throat and moved his hands to pull off the lid. There peaked out a little doggy, a little puppy.

Jeongguk and Jungkook stood close and watched their shared boyfriend pull out a small Pomeranian who started to let out small barks of pure excitement.

Their boyfriend was awfully quiet and not showing much emotion on his face. He looked into the box and pulled out a small collar.

'Yeontan', it read. 'Please return me to Kim Taehyung'. It took such small words to finally make him make a small whimper.

Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin, and Namjoon all stood back but witnessed the joy raise into Taehyung's eyes.

The unnaturally blond-haired boy looked up, tears in his eyes. "He peed in the box," he said as his first sentence — that sounded so brokenly cute — which made everyone smile and share soft chuckles.

"Y-You . . . He's officially mine? I can keep him?" Asked Taehyung as he looked back at the small dog who was wagging its tail.

"Well, duh. The collar does say he belongs to you." Remarked Jeongguk sarcastically, rolling his eyes playfully.

It was in seconds in which Taehyung gently set Yeontan into a box, setting him down and rushed over to his boyfriends. He wrapped his arms around both of them, trying not to break down.

It made him cry because of the thought. He always wanted a dog.

"How did . . . When? Why did you guys get me a puppy? Did only you guys chip in?" Asked Taehyung with soft sobs.

"You explained to Gguk how you wanted a small dog," Said Jungkook. "When you got locked in the locker, he asked if you ever had pets or if you ever wanted any and you said a small dog. So, we were able to make up some money to be able to buy one. We also got him some toys. Me and Gguk figured that not only would this make you happy but also your father who is deaf. No, Yeontan doesn't have magical powers but we wanted to bring you all joy!"

"We already asked your mom about it. We told her the idea about it all and she was on board so that's how we knew none of you were allergic." Jeongguk finished off that.

"As for the help . . ." He started up again. "Our eomma chipped in and gave us some money. She told us she clearly sees how happy we are and she admitted she felt bad. She wanted to help without really having to see you but you understand." Jeongguk smiled.

Taehyung looked starstruck. "But . . . I-I still don't . . . How long have you guys been planning this?"

"For a long, long while. Not too long but long enough for the readers to forget." Jungkook said and shook his head.