T W O

Taehyung walked through the doors of the school, walking past everyone, accidentally running into some of their shoulders. He didn't mind it, hurrying on to his locker.

Jimin must've already gotten his things because he wasn't there. Either that or he was running late. Jimin never ran later so Taehyung went with the latter. Maybe he was running late.

He put his bag away and grabbed his folders and his binder, stacking the things on his left arm as the other shut and locked his locker, turning away and walking off to go to his first period classroom.

"Taehyung," he heard a slightly unfamiliar voice speak his name, turning around to see who it was that called him, noticing that it was one of the Jeon Twins.

'Today is going to be confusing as well,' he thought to himself.

"Jeongguk?" He asked, getting a shake of the head in return.

"No, I'm Jungkook." Jungkook smiled, walking beside Taehyung now. "It's not that hard to tell us apart, you know."

"I just don't care enough to actually try." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders, not meaning to come off as a sassy prick but that's how he came off as.

"Ah, well, I'm Jungkook, I am the grade president here and help teachers out. Basically a student's pet if you will." He explained a bit. "Jeongguk is the team captain of our team. I'm surprised you haven't paid much mind to him. Or myself, but whatever."

"Yeah, I don't care for school politics and if you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly the 'athletic' type." Taehyung kept a bored face on.

"I wouldn't say you are. You look like you could be a cheerleader." Jungkook smirked, seeing Taehyung stop and turn to look at him, his cheeks flustered.

"A cheerleader? That's what I remind you of?" The smaller of the two asked.

"Not remind me of but yes, you have great legs and a pretty perky ass. I also should mention your arms. They're not exactly built. And, your face. You're very beautiful, you could very much be a cheerleader, Taehyung. Imagine it. You could be cheering for Jeongguk." Jungkook loved how Taehyung's cheeks grew red and his brows furrowed.

"Don't comment on my body or my face. Thank you but no thanks, Jungkook. I don't see how Jimin can be your best friend. You and Jeongguk seem similar so far." The more annoyed one made a sassy remark, this time actually trying to come off as sassy.

"Jimin? Awe, he's talked about me to you. He's never mentioned your name to me. Are you his friend?" Jungkook chuckled. "Also, you haven't even met Jeongguk, I wouldn't get ahead of yourself, Sweetheart."

"Jimin is my friend. He's told me about you and your brother and how your brother is typically the meaner one. Which makes no sense because you seem awfully rude."

"Your definition of 'rude' and mine are something we look at differently." Jungkook mentioned, shrugging his own shoulders. "I'm sure we can become good friends, Taehyung. Get my humor and I'll get your sass. You seem really cool."

"Thanks," scoffed the older. "You have class and so do I, can't you just go your own way to your own class?"

"Have you not realized?" Jungkook seemed surprised.

"Realized what? What have I failed to realize?" Taehyung asked.

His face drained of color when Jungkook's words left his lips, entering Taehyung's ears.

"We have the same first class, Taehyung."

***

  Yoongi was in gym class with Hoseok, Jeongguk, and Namjoon. He knew Hoseok and Jeongguk, Namjoon was a bystander to him but he never minded him.

"Do your stretches!" The gym teacher yelled, everyone starting to stretch out their bodies.

"Yoons!" The older turned to see the one and only, Jeongguk who was in the mist of running over.

"Gguk," he sighed. Though this was his very good friend, he still always seemed annoyed. Gguk got use to that and really didn't mind it, it was his friend.

"Hey, did you get tickets?" Jeongguk never showed his excitement as much as he was showing it now, it was very cute to Yoongi, the bunny-like smile on Gguk's face.

"Tickets for . . . ?" Yoongi knew what Jeongguk was on about but decided to ask anyways, smirking up at the slightly but not so slightly taller one.

"Oh! Yoons! Come on! Don't forget, this means a lot to me!" Gguk sighed. "A ticket for my game on next Friday, that's in like, what, nearly two weeks?" He crosses his arms, shaking his head.

"Jeongguk, exactly. Today is only Thursday. I have plenty of time." Yoongi chuckled. "I promise I won't miss your game. I know how big this is, this game is against the second highest ranked team. The Lions, I get it. I promise I'll be there. I don't break promises." Yoongi smiled warmly, stretching out his leg muscles.

"Good. I'll kill you if I don't see you there. Try and invite people. Maybe that Hoe-Sock guy you talk to a lot." Now it was Jeongguk's turn to tease and make Yoongi upset.

"Hoe—? One: Hoseok, two: I don't talk to him all the time. He's annoying and this inhuman being. He's fucking annoying. All he does it comment on my smile and play with my hair and—"

"Admit you like the prick." Jeongguk said and nudged Yoongi's arm not to gently. "You corrected his name which I don't know who's enemy even does that."

"I shouldn't go to your game just for that, Gguk."

"You will anyways."

"How do you know?"

"Because you promised it and you don't break promises, Yoongi. I know you. You wouldn't break the promise you made seconds ago. Face it." Jeongguk smiled.

It was only Yoongi who would get Jeongguk to be kind, or, well, 'kind'. He was the only one who really made Jeongguk be a sweetheart and could make him show his feelings but only to Yoongi. And his brother, obviously.

Besides his brother, Yoongi was the closest person he was to. He talked to him a lot and they got along really well.