S I X T Y - N I N E

Jeongguk was laying his head on Jungkook's chest, dried tears down his cheek and his hands grasping fistfuls of Jungkook's shirt. He was asleep. It surprised Taehyung at how quick Jeongguk took to sleep and the fact Jungkook was still awake, playing with his brother's hair.

"Kookie? What happened?" Taehyung asked in a soft pitch, walking inside of the room and shutting the door behind him. "Is he okay?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and took a moment. "He didn't go into detail but the coach was apparently telling him he would have to work to become captain of the football team again." Jungkook uttered. "That his neck injury was bad and that he missed a lot of practice and games. Even though I'm pretty sure they need a bit more of a valid reasoning for that."

Taehyung carefully walked over and took a seat beside Jeongguk's sleeping body. He gently stroked his arm to help him relax. "Is he going to?" He wondered. "Become captain again?"

"They have him a backup which makes no sense. Someone transferred and took on his spot at a quarterback and the captain is the starting running back. Jeongguk did better than both of them put together. He said he doesn't want to rework for it all but he truly loved football. I know for a fact he would never give it up and I know he will fight for his spot until the end of time." Jungkook smiled. He still looked extremely exhausted.

Taehyung listened, wishing he knew a bit more about football to help keep Jeongguk motivated — not that he wouldn't, just wish he knew more to help. "We'll help him at every cost."

Jungkook just smiled a bit wider. "I love you" he breathed, this making Taehyung blushed and look down, shaking his head ever so slightly.

"You're annoying but I love you too, Kookie. I was thinking, maybe we all can go down to the watering hole? The one with the small dock and the tall trees?" Taehyung suggested hesitantly.

"Like to swim?" Jungkook frowned.

"Well, kind of. Just to hang out and stargaze and eat some food!" Taehyung tried to make it sound better than what Jungkook made it seem with his tone of voice.

"It's a little cool to be by water. How about we have a sleepover at your house and we can build a fort?" Jungkook asked in returned. "I'll bring over all our animated movies and you can pick out the ones you want to watch." He would bring horror but he knew Taehyung didn't like horror movies.

This made the older think. "Why don't you guys bring over the movies you like?"

"Jeongguk and I like action and horror, Jeongguk is more of a horror person. If we brought over movies we liked, it would just be a bunch of screaming and death." The awake Jeon Twin replied.

"That's okay! Maybe they're not so bad!" Smiled the blond-haired teen. "We can cuddle up, get fat, smooch Tannie, and watch amazing horror movies." Taehyung happily said with big doe eyes. "I'll ask my mom to get us some fat foods!"

Jungkook couldn't help but to give a light chuckle, holding onto Jeongguk who stayed asleep thankfully. "We'll see, make sure to pick some movies you like, too! We want to make sure you enjoy yourself as well."

The older agreed with a small nod. "You should get some sleep. I have to head back to class and whatnot. Keep me updated on him and yourself." Taehyung stood and leaned over, kissing Jungkook's lips.

He was going to pull away but Jungkook's hand held him there for a few seconds longer, letting their lips linger. He let him go, seeing Taehyung turned into a blushing mess.

With that, Taehyung left the room and walked to go to his next class — the bell ringing while he was with his boyfriends. He couldn't wait to cuddle with them, unable to wait at all; though he still had to, unfortunately.

     "Tae!" Was called down the hallway, the aforementioned turning to the sound of it. He stopped in the hallway, waiting up.

"I saw your tiny friend, Jimin I think it was. He looked upset, sounded like it too. Is he okay?" Leehyun inquired, stuffing his hands into his pocket. He was trying hard for everyone to like him. He wanted to hang with Taehyung without the Jeon Twins mocking him and Jimin laughing along.

"Jiminie? He's fine, was just under the weather." Taehyung shrugged off.

"How are things with your boyfriend? Well, boyfriends?" He corrected it to plural. Leehyun walked along side of Taehyung, wanting to get his connection back.

"They're great, actually. I'm happy where I am and don't plan on ending it any time soon. They're really kind to me, bought me a dog and everything." Explained the younger of the two.

"A dog?"

"Yeah, a little tiny one,"

"Oh! Like the kind you use to talk about wanting back then? Little dogs that could easily fit in your hands?" Leehyun wore a soft smile.

Taehyung grinned at the sound and gave an eager nod. "Yup! His name is Yeontan! I call him Tannie!"

Taehyung spoke freely about his new cute puppy his loving boyfriends got him, his smile never ending and spreading like a wild fire. His cheeks ached because of the amount he was smiling, they ready to burst.

Leehyun enjoyed hearing how happy Taehyung was, it making his heart melt at the very sound. He would ask questions, therefore receiving answers from Taehyung with much joy.

The Jeon Twins relationship with Taehyung grew and grew and grew, they loving each other with passion and pure admiration. It was amazing how they came to enjoying their company around one another to saying 'I love you's every chance given.

Like every relationship, their were ups and downs but nothing the three of them couldn't fix.

Much unlike Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin's relationship.

     The three of them WEREN'T in a relationship, nor did any of them see it coming together any time soon. Hoseok did still like Yoongi and still liked Jimin but he stopped worrying about it and wouldn't bother the two with it.

He was having a great time, his grades looking good, his skin becoming clear, his overall appearance well. He was glowing, trying to not focus on the negativity and bullshit.

He was so happy for Taehyung, the Jeon Twins, Seokjin, and Namjoon. And he would be happy for Jimin and Yoongi if they got together as well.

The more Hoseok thought about it, the more he didn't see himself with either two in the future after high school.

Hoseok very much still liked both of them, let's not be repetitive, but at the same time, two small crushes weren't the biggest of his concerns.

He focused on his dance — even though readers don't get to see that too often — and practiced day and night. He would send Taehyung videos for criticism. Even though the aforementioned would just compliment him on everything he did.

Yoongi was staying at Hoseok's and it made it hard for him to overcome his crush but it was nice. Hoseok would become flustered but he was happy nonetheless.

He obviously wished something would bloom, and if nothing ever did, he would truly be okay with that. He wouldn't think much of it and would learn to move on from 'what could've been'.

Hoseok was a ball of sunshine who knew his worth, able to appreciate his small details and imperfections, able to grow and learn more.

He, however, wasn't ready for what would happen in the future.

______
rohtua<-author
This story is slow moving and I'm sorry but at least it didn't end yet, right?

uno: who is your bias in the story?
dos: what really got you into the story?
tres: any questions for me?