F O R T Y - S E V E N

Taehyung mewled, bringing his hands to his face as he rubbed his eyes. He slowly allowed them to open, looking around the current room he was in. The aforementioned sat up, feeling warm and comfortable.

The room was straightened up. Taehyung took notice and saw he was in Jungkook's bedroom, a warm smile spreading on his cheeks.

He swung his feet over the side, taking a stand. The red head looked down at himself. He was wearing an oversized shirt, it showing his deep and clear collarbones. He had sweatpants on but couldn't tell who's they belonged to.

Taehyung walked out of the room quietly, his feet coated with some warm socks. He remembered waking up at one point but didn't remember what happened. His mind was hazy, his exhaustion too much for his little body to handle.

He entered the hallway, hearing murmuring from down the steps in the downstairs area. He stayed quiet, sneaking over to the steps. Taehyung cautiously began to go down the steps, trying to remain silent.

Taehyung peaked his head down a bit, looking in the living room. He saw Jeongguk neatly placing a big bouquet of pretty flowers on the table, some petals falling off but it just made everything prettier and have a prettier aesthetic.

"I'll go wake him up," Jungkook said, setting the bowl of strawberries beside the flowers. He smacked Jeongguk's hand when he tried to take one. "They're for Taehyung," he said sternly.

Jeongguk just tongued his cheek, pushing his lips into a thin line after his common hobby. "Just pray he likes all of this." He mentioned in a low tone, taking a sweet pray and spraying a bit of it.

Jungkook stood back, looking around. "Looks nice," he commented, crossing his arms over his built chest. "I wish we could've bought more things for him,"

"You know we can't, we have to save it up for-" Jeongguk was cut off when he heard creaking behind him, snapping to look over at the steps where he saw Taehyung standing there.

"Pumpkin, you're up a bit earlier than we anticipated." Jeongguk walked over, reaching out his hand to take Taehyung's into his palm. His eyes scanned over his body, he took in every curve the teen had, loving how his and his brother's clothes fitted their boyfriend.

Jungkook also walked over, nudging his identical brother's arm when he caught him glaring over Taehyung.

The youngest took Taehyung's other hand, kissing the back of his gently. "How do you feel? Did you nap okay? Are you cozy?" He inquired, using his other hand to gently stroke Taehyung's cheek. "You were really tired,"

Taehyung hummed softly, nodding his head. "I-I slept good, I'm still tired but it's more of the waking up tired," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "What's this?" He asked, pointing to the stuff behind Jungkook and his brother.

Jeongguk looked back before he turned to Taehyung again. "We wanted to surprise you," he breathed. "We wanted to prove we care for you and that you're always going to be a priority for us, for us as your boyfriends." He added on carefully.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, exactly, Jeongguk went on and got you strawberries and flowers while I took you a bath and got you clothes." He smiled, leaning over to place a small kiss over Taehyung's forehead.

"I don't remember getting a bath," Taehyung mumbled, biting his lip. "When did you give me a bath?" He inquired, his big doe eyes full of confusion, small sleepy bags under his eyes.

"You were kind of sleeping the whole time," Jungkook chuckled softly, brushing his red locks backwards. "You woke up but you were just mumbling nonsense,"

Taehyung nodded, looking over to Jeongguk. He looked so small under both of their gazes. He hugged them both, keeping them close. "Why did you guys do this?" He asked, looking up at them.