E I G H T Y

The rest of the night moved on smoothly. Jokes were made, smiles were shared, and everyone got along for the additional half of it. Jeongguk remembered telling the table that he had never smiled so hard in his life, his cheeks aching and red from the amount of smiling he was contributing to.

It was actually upsetting when the night came to an end. Each of them had a great time after everyone settled in and returned to the table.

It was almost shameful that it was time for everyone to go their own ways. They would eventually see each other again on Monday when the new school week would start up.

After the twins had dropped off Jimin and Hoseok off, they were driving late in the night, both in a good mood.

"Had fun?" Jungkook asked slyly, knowing the answer pretty damn well. "After throwing a fit and returning to the table?"

"Oh, I had a great time. I'm glad I came back in. I'm sorry I fucked up the first time but that was just so much fun." Jeongguk said as his hand hung out the car window. "Did you?"

"Of course I did. I had fun before you decided to walk out." Jungkook joked around, feeling the joyful vibe. "What did Taehyung tell you?"

Jeongguk's smile flattered but it was lingering on his thin lips as he recalled the soft-felt words Taehyung whispered to him. How genuine, caring, and gentle they were. "My . . . You just need to listen to how much passion he puts in his words as he tell us he loves us. I could listen to his soulful voice for hours and hours on end, look at his pretty lips as he speaks from his heart."

"Damn," Jungkook uttered. "We have bad, don't we?"

"Kook, when I say I never imagined me falling this hard for someone, I mean it. He does something to my heart that I never thought I could feel. I know I'm a dickhead, I know I can really seem heartless, but Taehyung really just . . . Ugh, I can't express the right words to describe how I feel. Everyday my heart grows in size. I know it hasn't been too long being with him but it's just . . . He's perfect in every aspect imaginable."

Jungkook listened as Jeongguk spilled his heart into a million pieces. He really felt each and every vowel he spoke, his spine receiving chills as he related to everything he said. He felt his own heart skip multiple beats just at the thought of Taehyung's pretty boxy smile and his precious eyes as they sparkled when he spoke. "We got lucky with him."

"Lucky is an understatement. We scored a jackpot or something. I really don't think we deserve him . . . He needs the whole world handed to him." Jeongguk said with dazed eyes. He didn't know where the sudden admissions bursted from but the real question was, did he lie?

The younger twin took a glance over and let his wide, bunny-like grin fall. "Hey, Gguk," he started, wetting his lips. "About earlier . . . Me telling you that you weren't a good older brother or whatever I said, I didn't mean it."

"It's okay if you did. I wasn't exactly the best influence and I was all you had besides mom but she was hooked on the fact that dad would go back to her for her."

"It's not okay and I didn't mean it. I just didn't want you getting away, the whole scene was uncalled for and going back and forth, it was unnecessary." Jungkook said with a tone of dismay. "I really didn't mean it. I wouldn't pick anyone else in the world to be my other half; my older brother. You taught me more than the useless excuse of a father we had ever did. Just know I didn't mean what I said."

Jeongguk really felt how genuine he was and gave a hesitant nod. "Your other half?" He repeated. "You sound like those cheesy couple quotes that you would find on Tumblror Pinterest." He teased, seeing his brother roll his eyes.