T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Are you ignoring me?" Asked a soft voice, the voice sounding sad and wavering, a tad bit broken.

Jungkook blinked, looking over. He saw Taehyung who held a small salad with some banana milk and a small fruit cup. "What? No, I'm not ignoring you." Claimed the younger, even though he sort of was. "Erm, uh, have you seen Jeongguk?"

Taehyung set his tray down. "No," he looked down, rubbing his hands together. "Don't change the subject, Kookie. Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something?" He asked warily.

"No, no, no, Taehyung, you didn't do anything wrong." Jungkook placed his hand atop of the caramel-haired. "I didn't get enough sleep so I didn't want to seem cranky towards you." He lied, though he didn't get all that about of sleep.

Taehyung hummed shyly, shrugging. He looked up at Kook, his doe eyes sparkling once they saw Jungkook's eyes. "I don't mind if you're cranky, I could help you. Do you need tips on sleeping? On how to sleep better? I have a bunch."

Jungkook couldn't help but to wonder if it was his ex who made sleeping hard for Taehyung. He gulped, shaking his head. "No, I-I think I'll be fine." He muttered, looking down at the food he hadn't touched.

Taehyung hummed. "So . . ."

"Hey," Jungkook cut him off, not realizing he did so. He wanted to try something, maybe he could have Taehyung say something about it. "Have you ever gotten into a fight?"

Taehyung was taken by surprise, frowning. "A fight? Like a fist fight?" He inquired, watching the other nod. "Uh, no, not that I recall. I don't like fighting."

"Have you ever been hit before?" Jungkook wondered, tilting his head to the side as he asked this question to the confused teen.

"Why are you asking this?" Taehyung didn't feel comfortable answering such a vague question whether he's been hit or not, there was no background to why he was asked this.

Jungkook hummed, forcing a smile. "I-I was just asking. I had a weird dream and you got hit for some reason and-"

"You dreamed of me?" Taehyung shyly inquired.

"What? No! Why would I-?! I mean, like, I did, but not in a creepy wet way, ya know?" Jungkook panicked, his words scrambled. He rubbed his neck, trying not to choke on his spit.

Jungkook wished someone could flog him right now as punishment for acting so stupid.

"Are you okay? You've been acting strange a lot. What happened?" Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"Taehyung, I don't think you should touch me, honestly." Jungkook retracted Taehyung's hands away from his body parts, standing up. "I really should go find Jeongguk, I don't know where he is. You go find your friends." He said, throwing away his untouched food before he began to walk away.

Taehyung pursed his lips, looking at the back of Jungkook's head as he glided out of the cafeteria. Taehyung turned back, trying to think of the things he may have done wrong.

He young teen now sat at the table alone, looking over his food. He only drank the banana milk, deciding he wasn't too hungry. He didn't understand what was up with Jungkook or why he was asking these questions for no reason.

Taehyung looked around, seeing Jimin talking to Yoongi and Hoseok-hyung. He threw away his tray, walking over to the small trio that now became four with him there.

He sat beside Jimin who sat across from Hoseok and Yoongi. "Can I stay here, sit with you guys?" Asked Taehyung, trying to shake off the fact that Jungkook was avoiding him and then was asking weird questions.