F I V E

Jeongguk muttered incoherent words under his thin lips, rolling his eyes and huffing. He knew these things yet Taehyung's words manage to get to him.

"Who does he think he is? Some fucking dickhead, that's who. He thinks he can just fucking talk all he-, it doesn't matter. As long as he comes to the game and buys shit or whatever. It's not like what he said wasn't true, I already-"

"Know you're selfish and cocky? Yeah, so does everyone else." Yoongi's voice rang through the younger's ears, making the said teen groan.

"Shouldn't you be on my side?" Jeongguk turned to see the smaller teen with the one and only Hoseok. "Oh, Suck-Hoe, why're you with Yoons?" The younger asked.

"Aren't I older than you, kid? Shouldn't you refer to me as 'hyung'?" Hoseok retorted, watching Jeongguk roll his eyes once more and cross his arms over his well built chest.

"Anyways," Yoongi stepped in, knowing the two weren't very fond of each other though he believed the two would make good friends. "I'm not taking sides, I just think you should calm down about it, don't let the kid get to you. All he said was things that were true."

"How do you know?" Jeongguk squinted.

"One: Taehyung was loud. Two: Jungkook told me already." Yoongi gave a fake and forced smiled.

"What Taehyung said was more than true, you should learn how to let people be honest. The truth hurts sometimes." Hoseok shrugged, not appreciating the talk of his best friend.

"Yeah? Well you should learn to shut the fuck up," replied the younger.

"Is that so, Jeongguk? What? Are you afraid others to be honest to your uptight ass?" Hoseok enjoyed this honestly.

"I'm the total opposite of uptight, dick face."

"I don't think so, you're a bitch sometimes, really. Someone is afraid to get more than just a fling," Hoseok took a step forward regardless of the prying of Yoongi.

"I don't give myself to everyone, I can have more than just a fling but everyone here are just really sluts if you haven't noticed." Jeongguk's face was growing red with how pissed off he was becoming.

"Not everyone. Again, kid, you're too uptight to get your ass out there and try. Who knows, maybe you'll even find yourself falling for Taehyung." The second oldest crossed his own arms over his chest to mimic Jeongguk who scoffed.

"Taehyung? Are your serious? You should've just said a pile of shit if that was the case," Jeongguk anger got the best of him.

The young teen didn't notice Jungkook's and Taehyung's existence by the steps, this causing everyone to become mute.

"Gguk," Jungkook's voice tugged on Jeongguk's attention, looking over to see the very two standing there.

"Nice going," Hoseok sighed, going over to Taehyung, intertwining their fingers. "Don't worry about him, Tae. He's just an asshole who's too focused on his own looks to see how amazing being with you would actually be. Let's go start on that project of yours," smiled the older, walking with the saddened younger who only looked back at Jeongguk who didn't dare meet his gaze.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "Mind telling me what just all happened?"

Yoongi shrugged lamely, stuffing his hands into his gym sweats. "Hoseok and Jeongguk don't get along, Jungkook, that's really all there is to know." He decided it was best to take his leave. "Jeongguk, I'll talk to Hoseok about the things he said, you just don't mind him either."

The younger of the twins approached his brother, placing his hand on his shoulder. "You shouldn't let your anger get the best of you. Don't talk to Hoseok from now on, all you both do is bicker and I don't think Taehyung is less than a pile of shit, so." Jungkook patted his brother's shoulder blade.

"I don't mean it, fucking How-To-Suck got on my nerves. He never shuts up. All he does is talk. He does it on purpose, I swear." Jeongguk shook his head. "Tell Tae I'm sorry."

"No,"

"What?"

Jungkook backed away a bit, shrugging while shaking his head. "If anything, Gguk, you'll tell Taehyung you're sorry, 'kay?"

"I- . . . Ugh, I guess. I'll say I'm sorry to him." Jeongguk looked away.

"And in front of everyone who heard you say it. Me, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Tae." Jungkook smiled. "After school, we'll all gather in the gym so you can give your ass apology. Just say sorry, it isn't hard." That's when Jungkook left to go find the others to tell them about the plan, leaving Jeongguk alone in front of the gym doors.

***

"So, why're we here again?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the bleachers, pressing his lips into a thin line.

"So Gguk can say sorry," Jungkook replied, looking at the time on his iPhone.

"And he isn't here so can we leave?" Hoseok asked, sitting beside Yoongi, leaning back.

"No, we all can stay here for a bit." Jungkook tongued the inside of his cheek, this only being the limited amount of time he has before he has to go help with fundraising and charity-things. "Ah, speaking of the devil itself! Here he comes!" Jungkook praised rather in a fake manner, sighing.

Jeongguk walked over, seeing Taehyung on his phone and Yoongi and Hoseok giving attention to him. He cleared his throat for Taehyung attention which was willfully gave.

"You know, this isn't really needed." Taehyung said, standing up.

"Really? So I can go?" Jeongguk asked.

Jungkook sighed. "Shut up and apologize already," he motioned for his slightly older brother.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes. "Tae, you mean more than a pile of shit, okay? I let my anger get the best of me. Sorry." He huffed.

"See, that wasn't bad. Now everyone can continue with their day." Jungkook smiled, Yoon and Hobi standing and both taking a leave without any further words.

Taehyung picked up his things, about to walk away until feeling his wrist being grabbed, turning around to see Jeongguk there with a frown. "Can I just speak to you alone?" He asked.

Jungkook was taken aback by seeing this, even more when Taehyung slowly nodded. "Well, I guess I'll excuse myself," he said before leaving.