T W E N T Y - S I X

"What? Did I tell Jungkook what?" Jimin played dumb, frowning. He didn't want to make it obvious he might've.

"About . . . Never mind." Taehyung smiled, turning as began to walk again to his class, running his fingers through his hair. "Do you think I should change my hair style?" He inquired.

Jimin caught up, practically swiping the beads of sweat off of his forehead. "Your hairstyle? To what, Taehyung?" He asked, his heart still beating as he tried to calm his anxiety down. What would Taehyung do if he found out Jimin told Jungkook?

"I want to dye my hair red, I don't think I would look bad." Mentioned the current youngest. He smiled to Jimin who just sheepishly smiled back, turning his head.

They walked into their class, taking their seats next to each other. "Well," Jimin shrugged lamely, playing with his own hair to try and discard any nervousness he held inside of him. "I think you would look nice. We can dye your hair if you want after school at my place. I still have hair dye from when I did it."

Taehyung shook his head. "I want like a vibrant red. Not a bloody red. Ya know? I think with my skin complexion and the vibrant hair, I think it would go together well."

Jimin tried to imagine it, giving a shy nod. "Uh, we would need to go to a store for that but I think it would look nice." Jimin's nod became more eager as he realized how nice Taehyung would look.

The blond-haired teen sigh. He felt horrible the more he realized the huge mistake he made. He told Taehyung's business to someone who didn't need to know. What type of friend was he? Taehyung trusted Jimin enough to open to him once about what happened and now someone else knew.

Jimin felt anxiety approach. He fumbled with pulling his phone out, biting down on his bottom lip as his stubby fingers clicked on letters for Jungkook's contact.

He entered where he were to message, bringing up the text box. He began to rapidly text, needing to make sure Jungkook knew the severity of what he told him.

Taehyung watched his friend but kept quiet, frowning slightly. He could sense Jimin's anxiety, being friends with him for a long time and living out Jimin's bullies who caused him great anxiety.

Jimin:
Kook we gotta talk so if you could meet me outside of the bathroom by bio. pls importanntttttt!!! Hurry ill be there waiting

The aforementioned raised his hand high, biting down on his lip for the nth timing. He asked if he could go to the bathroom, forcing a poorly made smile. The teacher luckily granted the ability.

Jimin left the biology classroom, walking to the bathroom that was close to his classroom. He felt so stupid, he felt horrible for what he did. He knew it wasn't in his right to tell Jungkook and yet he did.

Jimin thought he was doing the right thing by informing the younger of Taehyung's past problems. If Taehyung did say no to Jungkook who may or may not ask him out then Jungkook would've had an idea why. Taehyung hadn't had a boyfriend since his ex lover who's name shall not be mentioned.

He grunted, pulling out his phone to message the brunet again, becoming very impatient.

He stumbled over his keyboard, stopping once he heard Jungkook who called out his name. "What was so important?" Asked the younger.

Jimin looked at him. "Jungkook, what were you telling Taehyung? Taehyung thinks I did tell you which I did but he is suspicious. What exactly were you telling him?"

"I just asked if he got into a fight or got hit, I didn't know he would know anything over those questions." Jungkook shrugged.

"Are you serious? Jungkook, I don't think you know the severity of what I mentioned to you. Do not, I repeat, NOT TELL TAEHYUNG I TOLD YOU." Jimin rose his voice a bit.

"Those times were bad times, do not ask questions, do not bring up anything about past lovers, don't ask how he lost his virginity or who's his first love, don't talk to him about who you've been with before, don't say shit about any of that, okay?! Taehyung isn't completely stupid and he'll catch on if you ask him stupid shit like that. Please, don't tell Taehyung I told you about HIM." Jimin pleaded.

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line, gulping the thick lump in his throat. "Okay, but Ji-"

"No buts! I need you to realize that this is-"

"Jimin."

"Jungkook, stop. Taehyung would hate me forever if he found out I told-"

"Jimin-hyung."

"-you about his past lover. He wouldn't talk to any of-"

"You guys?" Taehyung's voice spoke up, making Jimin snap his head back to see the latter who smiled weakly, looking down at the floor then. He opened his mouth before retracting any words he wanted to say.

Taehyung wasn't sure what he could say. He shut his mouth, his smile falling into a blank expression. The second youngest turned on his heels, walking away from the two others.

"Wait! Taehyung! I didn't say his name! Jungkook doesn't know him!" Jimin shouted, running after Taehyung who ignored him.

Jungkook followed, becoming nervous himself of what was going to happen.

"I had to tell him, Tae, Jungkook had a right to know- it isn't for a stupid reason." Jimin added, grabbing Taehyung's wrist, tugging him back.

Taehyung wasn't rude enough to hit Jimin or even shove him away, instead, he pulled his wrist away from Jimin's hands, not looking back at his friend who betrayed him.

"Taehyung, please, please, I'm begging you. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." Jimin began to tear up. He would prefer to be hit or hurt or yelled at but the silence was killing him. He didn't know what Taehyung was thinking and Taehyung was just balling it all inside.

Jungkook pulled Jimin back. "I think you should give Taehyung some time." He breathed.

"You go talk to him. He can't be mad at you. You're not the one who told." Jimin began to push Jungkook in the direction Taehyung walked in, not seeing the aforementioned anymore.

Jungkook tried to talk for the nth time, groaning. "Jimin! You need to listen to me now. Taehyung is upset right now as much as you want to believe he isn't. He needs a moment to comprehend what happened. He's Kim Taehyung, he'll come to his senses soon enough. He'll forgive you, he always does, you know him." Jungkook reasoned, engulfing Jimin who burst into tears, crying into the younger's chest.

Jungkook never seen Jimin this devastated. He realized how much Taehyung meant to Jimin, not seeing this before.

On the other hand, Taehyung collected his things from the classroom, asking the teacher if he could excuse himself for personal reasons which he was thankfully granted all rights.

He left the classroom, going to his locker. He collected his things, throwing his stuff into his bag. Taehyung didn't want to be in the school. He had a few more classes before he could leave so when he could, he was going to.

Taehyung had been at this school long enough to know a few good hiding spots. He could settle somewhere and hide until the final bell would ring.

He was trying to hold everything down, every curse word, shout, sob, cry, tear, whine, whimper, stutter, everything down. Taehyung couldn't believe the memories of his ex was brought back to light. He forced himself for forget about the unending pain he was left with.

He wanted nothing to do with him, he wasn't worth his time anymore. Taehyung understood the abuse he was put through and the waste of his first love. He understood the trauma he experienced from when he found out he died.

He understood all too well. Taehyung wanted absolutely nothing more than to forget everything he ever knew about his past lover.

Everything.

______

{a;n}
next chapter is flashback.

Namjoon grinned poorly, smiling weakly. "You should still push that vote button though." He shrugged, handing a tissue over to the reader. "I'm sure this didn't make you cry but still sad. Just take it anyways. Maybe you're sick." He shrugged.