S E V E N T Y - S I X

"So, now . . . You think you have feelings for Hoseok?" Jeongguk asked as they passed the ball back and forth, something the author might've forgot they've done a lot in gym class.

Yoongi sighed and shook his head. "No . . . Not necessarily." He replied. "Maybe. I'm not exactly sure anymore."

"So what made you realize it?" Jeongguk questioned, dribbling the ball between his left and right hand. "You just suddenly realize how he's actually a good person or what?"

". . . I guess." Yoongi uttered. "He's there for me. He's such a good guy, so caring. I asked Seokjin to bring someone with him and he brought him."

"Still can't believe he didn't take me. I'm your best friend." Jeongguk argued, shooting the ball and missing it but that's when Yoongi scooted over and grabbed the ball.

"You're saying some ballsy shit. Admitting Hoseok's a good guy and that you're my best friend." Yoongi smirked, shooting his own basket and making it unlike Jeongguk who sulked with a bitter attitude.

The younger teen hummed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Part of me hoped Namjoon had really gotten stuck in the window." He replied. "But regardless, I'm really glad you're out of that situation, Yoongi. Are you staying with Hoseok?"

"I have to talk to him about that but I want to. I really do but I hate to keep asking for things. I just replay the stupid shit I did to him, made him suffer while I gushed over Jimin." Said the eldest, letting the ball roll away from them.

"Well, I mean, I would let you stay with me but I have a boyfriend and a brother and a mother who doesn't know how to let shit go." Jeongguk chuckled dryly. "Two of those things I'm happy to have at the moment right now."

"I'm sure, Gguk, I'm sure." Yoongi smiled weakly as he looked at the Jeon Twin. "If he's willing to let me stay, then I'll gladly take up the offer. I'll get a job and help pay for rent or something."

"You know damn well that boy isn't going to make you pay for shit." Jeongguk replied quickly, patting Yoongi's shoulder. "Just don't fuck up, ya know."

"You're one to talk." And with those stupid words, Yoongi felt a pinch on his arm, sharply wincing.

***

     "I wish some of your friends would take the time to know me instead of assuming I'm bad news." Leehyun muttered.

"They kind of are. They had you help set up that thing for me which might be big news." Taehyung grinned in his direction, nudging him gently. "They're getting use to you. I think you should stop worrying."

"I guess." Leehyun said in a breathy tone, looking away with a bummed look.

"They might be jealous because you've known me the longest!" Taehyung teased. "Even longer than Jimin! Don't worry, Lee, they'll grow accustomed to you." The blond-haired teen assured.

"I sure do hope so." He let out softly. The sudden mention of Taehyung's friend brought him to his next topic. "But your one friend, Jimin, like you were saying," he tried not to seem too flustered. "He's really-"

"Tae!" The two looked down the hall and saw one of the Jeon Twins, Leehyun unsure on what twin it was nor did he actually care to figure it out. He was upset at being cut off.

"Do they ever not bother you?" Leehyun muttered more to himself than anything, looking down at his feet as Taehyung walked a bit fast to meet his boyfriend in the middle. He just wanted to catch up with Taehyung alone without a distraction getting in the way.