Cats

A man in the darkness smirked at the sleeping teenage witch. "You need to know who you are Krystal," the stranger whispered," a few new friends might help. Good luck." The mysterious man put down a box which stirred slightly. The stranger opened a window letting the cold air come in before teleporting away to observe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Krystal wakes up, shivering from the cold. She looks around her room to see the window open, letting in the very cold draft. "I swore I closed the window before I went to bed," Krystal said to no one in particular. As she rubbed her eye, Krystal closed the window. Meow! Krystal furrowed her eyebrows together, thinking she was imagining things. Meow. Krystal looks over to the sound of the meowing to see a cardboard box, moving slightly. She bends over opening the box to reveal 6 cats. The cats stared at her as she stared at them. Krystal then grabbed a gun from her nightstand. She also grabbed her cellphone, calling 911. "Hello? Yes, I would like to report a break in. I don't know if they are still here, but I am armed if they still are. No I did not check if anything was taken. Okay, thank you," Krystal talked before ending the call. She locked her bedroom door and was about to hide in the closet when she heard the meowing again. Krystal looked to the cardboard box to see one of the cats standing on its hind legs. It was staring at her with piercing red eyes as if asking to come with. She sighed, grabbing the box full of cats and hiding in the closet with them. Krystal stares at the gun in her hand, if she has to use it, she will. She may be 17, but she is one hell of a shooter. Krystal practices at the range every now and then, to sharpen her skills.
                  Meow. She looks over to the box to see all 6 cats standing on their hind legs, staring at her. Krystal observes the cats out of curiosity. She didn't really pay attention to the cats earlier, only that their might be an intruder in the house so staring at their appearances made her interested. One of the cats had dark navy black fur, with a single gorgeous dark blue eye, the other was closed with crud. Next to him, was the cat with piercing red eyes, which had black fur. Another cat, who was practically on top of the black one, had reddish-brown fur and had enticing green eyes. Krystal blinked away to see a different cat; this one had black fur with paralyzing gold eyes. After staring at this cat, she moved her attention to a blonde cat with electrifying light blue eyes. Krystal casted her gaze to the last cat, who was standing further away from the rest, he had the same eyes as the red one, but had slick black fur. "Hm, you all look different than regular cats," Krystal whispered," I wonder what kind of breed you all are." Then the closet door slammed open, Krystal immediately aiming her gun, only to be met with a policeman and his gun. She placed her gun down on the floor as another cop came in. Krystal placed her hands up in surrender and said," I was the one who called, did you find anything?" The police men shook their heads as one sits next to her, taking her statement.
-----------timeskip----------
            "So what will happen to the cats," Krystal asked. One of the policemen answered," If you don't want them we will have to send them to the pound." She bit her lip, looking back at the cats. "No, I'll keep them," Krystal stated. She waved the policemen away and shut the door, turning to the 6 cats. Not knowing that her decision will change her whole life.