Bonus! Undertaker Ending 1

Krystal's P.O.V:
              "I choose," before I could finish Undertaker and a woman I hadn't seen appeared in the room, like magic, maybe she was a witch like me. "Hello everyone," the mystery woman greeted. She was young, had curly dirty-blonde locks, pale skin, and dazzling golden eyes. Instantly, the two demons brought out their silverware as well as the reapers their scythes. "Well, that's not very nice to a guest, is it Adrian," the women asked, with a slight pout. Undertaker, who I assumed was Adrian, smiled wide as he replied," Absolutely not, Author-Chan." "Author-Chan," questioned everyone. So called Author-Chan smiled wickedly as she brought out a pencil and started writing on some paper. All of a sudden, the reapers and demon's weapons were gone, replaced by flowers. "Um, what just happened," I asked, tilting my head. Author-Chan giggled as she explained," You see, I'm called Author-Chan for a reason, I make stories you see, just like this one. I can make anyone do whatever I want, whenever I want, if I want something to happen. I can also put myself inside the story I created if I wish as well as create other people and/or bend their personalities and thoughts."
                       "So why are you here, Miss. Chan," questioned Ceil. The woman smirked slightly as she answered," I'm glad you asked, Ceil. You see, this is a story I created, everything that has happened is because I made it happen. I created Krystal, made her personality, her intelligence, everything. Though I didn't create any of you, you're actually from a different story, but I decided to make this story about you and falling in love with my creation. Did you all catch on what I said?" Everyone nodded, though their expressions looked puzzled. "However, my readers have spoken to me and said that they would like Krystal be with Adrian instead; that's why I am here," she explained. "Wait, I don't get a choice," I questioned," that seems rather forceful." "Oh, don't worry dear, I can make you love anyone, you're part of my story. I can even make you have memories that you never had," Author-Chan stated.
                 "Not while we're around," Grell piped up. The Author didn't seem phased by the threat as she wrote down something on the piece of paper. All of a sudden I started to have vivid memories of meeting Undertaker before the carriage, how he made me laugh, how he calmed me down, and how he always took care of me. I start to find myself growing affection for him. "Now none of you will remember any of this and always thought Undertaker was a competitor for her heart," someone stated.
                 I blinked my eyes several times, to see Grell, Will, Sebastian, Claude, Alois, Ceil, and Undertaker sitting in the dinning room chairs. Right, I had to choose who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I stared at Undertaker's gorgeous green eyes. "I choose...Undertaker," I stated, hearing groans of disappointment and disgust. "I knew you'd choose me, love," he said, grabbing my hand," Lets go back to the shop, shall we?" I nodded, leaving my friends behind as I went inside the carriage with the love of my life. As we left, I saw a young women with dirty-blonde curly locks, watching the carriage leave. I blinked once and she was gone, I shook my head thinking it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.