Interesting

Krystal's P.O.V:
                    Once we got home, Will laid Ashley on my bed and covered her up. "Thank you all once again," I said with a small smile," I'll make you guys some food now. You can do whatever you like as long as it has nothing to do with Ashley or me." The 6 nodded, doing their own thing. I started making the strombolis as I hummed. "Would you like any help," someone asked. I turned around to see Sebastian and Claude. I assumed Ceil and Alois asked them to help. "If you want too," I replied, continuing my work. The pair of demons took off their tailcoats and pulled up their sleeves. 'I have to remember,' I thought,' not to get close to the supernatural, 85% of supernaturals don't have feelings. I was the lower percentage. They act like they do, but they are only using you in the end.' I hummed as I put some finished strombolis in the oven. "Thank you both for your help. I can take it from here," I said. Sebastian bowed and left, while Claude was still cleaning himself up. I took the strombolis out of the oven and cut them open. I was on the last one when the knife slipped from my hand, cutting my palm. "Ow," I winced, also whispering a curse word. I was going to clean it off in the sink, but Claude grabbed my wrist stopping me. "It's just a cut," I stated, trying to get my hand back, but Claude was strong. His eyes turned fuchsia as he stared at my blood covered hand. Claude started licking the blood off my hand and I let him from curiosity and confusion.
                          Before he could lick anymore blood, William came in, kicking Claude in the face. I stumbled backwards while Claude flew into the kitchen wall. Footsteps came running to the kitchen. Sebastian was the first to come in, eyes also fuchsia; Ceil, Alois, and Grell behind him. I tried to leave the room so I could clean and heal my hand, but before I took one step, Sebastian pinned me to the counter behind us. He did the same thing Claude did, he started licking my blood off my hand. "Control your damn butlers," I screamed to Ceil and Alois. Grell threw Sebastian off of me as Ceil took off his eyepatch. "Sebastian, this is an order, stop harassing Krystal," he yelled. I took note of Ceil's eye, purple with a pentagram in the middle and spikey things around it. Surprisingly, Sebastian stopped fighting with Grell, his eyes turning to its normal red. "Yes, my lord," the butler said, bowing to his master. I was quite shocked at this. I knew of demons and had met one before the pair here, but I never thought about how powerful their contracts were. Then I was tackled to the ground by Claude, who had broken free from Will's fight. He was about to lick some more blood when Alois yelled something I couldn't understand at the time as he stuck out his tongue which had a symbol I could barely see.                               Immediately Claude's eyes went back to their golden color. He got off of me and kneeled while he said," Yes, your highness." I took a deep breath as Will helped me off the floor. "Well that was interesting," I stated, finally cleaning off my wounded hand and putting a couple Band-Aids on it.