Claude Ending 1

I choose....
Krystal's P.O.V:
                    "Claude," I stated before I could see their reactions I was grabbed by the golden eyed butler. "Now, you're mine forever," He whispered, nuzzling my neck. I blushed as I stated," Yes, and you are mine." Claude seemed a bit disturbed when I said it, but he didn't reply. He took me to the Trancy Manor and laid me in bed. "This will hurt," Claude stated. I was going to ask what, however, before I could he bit my neck. I wince in pain as he placed his mark on my neck, not afraid to tell the world I'm his. It burned extremely bad, so much I was in tears. "You can cry," Claude whispered, as if taunting me. Suddenly, there was intense pain, more so than I ever felt. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I clung onto him.
                 Instantly the pain stopped and Claude was inches from my face. He smirked slightly before he started licking my tears away. I giggled at the weird things he did, turning my head. Claude chuckled at this while he kissed/sucked on multiple parts of my neck. "Claude, stop," I begged, trying to get away from him. He replied," No, I'm not done with you yet." Claude pinned me down, his hair cascading down from his face. "Claude, this can wait till later, I'm quite starved," I stated, pouting slightly. He seemed annoyed before laying down next to me. "Don't whine like a brat, I get that enough from his highness," Claude commented. I laughed while I cuddled him.
                 I said," I will if you get me something to eat." He shook his head as he nuzzled into my neck. "Hm, I suppose, but you have to be in for one Hell of a night," Claude bargained, smirking. I rolled my eyes as I replied," Please don't steal his line; you may be one Hell of a butler too, but he uses that way too much." He chuckled, nodding, making me blush. Claude soon got up to get me some food, letting me observe his room. It was plain and quite boring, but it seemed too plain. There had to be something around here that was interesting. I looked around to find on a bookshelf to find a book on arachnids. I found it quite odd that a spider demon needed a book on spiders so I pulled on the book to take it out, but the book only made it halfway to reveal a door.
              I slowly walked down a case of stairs to see only darkness. Using a light spell, I could tell that there weren't any other doors or windows. The room had minimum furniture; only containing a bed, chair, and small table. 'I wonder what this room was going to be for,' I thought, heading up the stairs, only to bump into Claude. "What are you doing here," he asked, obviously not happy I found this room. I answered, honestly," I was going to read a book when you were gone, but the book opened up this passage way." "...I thought Michealis stole you," Claude admitted, holding me tightly. I smiled slightly since he showed he cared. I stated," He won't, I won't let him, and I know you won't either." Claude said nothing as he kissed my head. "I'll be right back," he replied, pushing me into the dark room.
               "Hey!! Claude," I shouted, trying to get back into the room. Before I could Claude shut the door in front of my face. I pounded on the door, yelling at him to open the door, but received no answer. I love Claude, but I hate him for doing this. I was about to blow up the wall, however, he came back in, with my food. "I'd like you to stay in here, until my contract with his highness is done with," Claude explained," I don't want anyone to hurt you; you'll be kept safe here and I'll visit regularly." "But Claude, I'm going to need sunlight and fresh air. Can't I put a skylight, that way no one would see it," I begged. He thought hard for a moment, obvious on his face. Claude sighed as he replied," Fine, but I only want your safety." I nodded, understanding what he means. I cuddled into him, after I ate, slowly falling asleep. "Together, forever....whether you like it or not."