Fight (and dance with the devil)

No one's P.O.V:
                    Krystal made a clear force field around Alois and Ceil while the 2 reapers both went separate ways to get past James as Sebastian and Claude tried to fight him. Surprising to Alois and Ceil, James dodged Claude's and Sebastian's attacks also blocking off the reapers. "Told you he was powerful," Krystal whispered. She got into a fighting stance before muttering a spell. James seemed to recognize this spell since he was dashing towards her at an incredible speed. Before he got to her, Krystal duplicated herself. There was 5 in all, surrounding James. The Krystal's laugh, making everyone feel uncomfortable. Ceil shot James in the shoulder, though it didn't do much of anything, but it got his attention. James jumped out of the Krystal circle, trying to reach for Ceil. However, before he could get even close to Ceil, Krystal came out of no where with a demon sword in hand, about to kill James, but James kicked her away. She was slammed into a wall, making an indent.
                 Krystal lost grip of the sword, pushing herself out of the wall. James headed towards her, not knowing the reapers had his food since he focused too much on the fight. Krystal shakily put up the demon sword, being weak from the big hit. James laughed mechanically as he grabbed hold of her neck. Krystal smirked while she faded away. Not the right Krystal. Now there were 4 Krystal's, all holding up demon swords. Alois laughed at James, throwing insults and names at him. Then James was stabbed from behind by the real Krystal. Her clones disappeared as James turned to Krystal. "Looks like you could do that trick now," he whispered before face planting on the floor. She sighed at the demon's body and took the sword from it, making the sword disappear. "Awe, I was hoping we could get back in time so I could make him red," Grell whined as he walked into the room with Will behind him, carrying Ashley. Everyone rolled their eyes as Krystal giggled. "A demon sword, where did you find one," asked Claude. She replied," I didn't find it, magic has all sorts of things it could do. When it was the Angel666 war, witches contributed on either side. I didn't take part in the war, I wasn't born. However, I learned how to conjure it, incase something like this happened. Don't feel offended, I know how to conjure the Angelic sword too."
                     The group was quite impressed by Krystal's power. "We should get home, I still need to get your beds out," Krystal said while checking Ashley, who was still out cold. Ceil replied," Agreed." "I'm quite hungry, Krystal can you make those meat things you made 2 days ago," asked Alois. Krystal nodded as she yawned. She said," Sure, they are called Stromboli btw." "Stromboli btw?" "No, it's called Stromboli, btw means by the way like fyi which means for your information." Everyone stared at her as if she was alien. Krystal sighed, shaking her head. Note to self, Krystal thought, somehow educate them on modern age.