The Cinematic Record

No One's P.O.V:
              Ceil sighed since he was waiting inside a carriage, waiting for Sebastian. He overheard some people talking outside about a girl who was hit by a carriage. Ceil usually doesn't think any of it, but the description of the girl sounded very close to Melissa's appearance. The young lord got out of the carriage and walked to the end of the street to see a horrific sight. Meanwhile, Alois was in his manor all alone. It was killing him being so alone, he didn't think that his servants would be gone for so long. Alois grabbed his coat and walked outside, towards a crowd, to see his servants, Ceil, Grell, and his butler. "What's going on," the blonde asked when he saw why everyone was so silent. Melissa Midford laid on the ground, blood pouring from her head. Grell, though he didn't remember the girl, felt pity for those around him. Apparently, everyone seemed to knew her and was shocked/depressed about what had happened. "You bastard," yelled Ceil when he saw Alois. He lunged towards him, but was caught by Sebastian. Ceil continued," You were suppose to take care of her and look what happened! She's dead!!" Claude stopped his master from going to the angered Ceil, who usually kept his cool. "Before anyone else decides to die," Grell said," I need to review her cinematic record."
                   Everyone looked at the redhead and stayed quiet. Multiple strips of film came out of Melissa's body as everyone stared at the film strips. "I was born into the royal family of witches. My name was Krystal, Krystal Evans. At a young age, my parents had given me to a human family, since there was a war going on. I wasn't like anyone else, I had powers and no one really liked me in school. My human parents started stressing out about my new powers and said I should go to a hospital. I refused and even embraced my powers; learning whenever I can about spells or potions. My human parents soon left and I felt more alone then ever. My human parents, though they had cut off from my life, gave me money to pay for bills and food. I was surviving, but I wasn't living. Then the one time I had happiness was when Ashley stood up to my bullies. I had met Ashley before, but we didn't talk much. She had to help me with my school work so I didn't consider her a friend since she was forced to talk with me. When she stood up for me, I instantly became friends with her because no one else had done that before. I helped her with her problems and she helped me with mine. Though I wasn't as lonely as I was, I wished I could have had a party that multiple friends would go to, not just one," Melissa's Krystal's voice explained. The film strips showed pictures of these events that had actually happened.
                   "One night, I had been woken up by the cold. I closed the window and when I turned around I saw six kittens in a box. They were all different and were all adorable. After I made sure that nothing was taken and was finished with the police, I noticed just how unique these kittens were and that they most likely weren't kittens at all. I let them have their privacy and waited for them to be comfortable to turn back into who they were," she said. The boys realized that the cats were in fact them and that Krystal was from a different era. "After a football game, my friend begged me to go to, I went to my home, crying. I didn't know at the time, but Jake, an ex of mine, was controlling her to say nasty things. When I was crying, the first person who had asked if I was okay was Ceil," Krystal continued, the film showing a crying Krystal," though I just met the six men, they didn't hesitate to help me when my friend was in trouble. After that fiasco, I grew really close to all of them in multiple different ways." The film showed Krystal helping Alois' bipolarness, getting Ceil to actually smile, Grell feeling accepted, Sebastian and Claude taunting, and William breaking his cold shell.
                     "I knew of Sebastian and Claude's contract as well as Grell and Will being reapers. However, I didn't mind them; in fact I think they kept things interesting between everyone. Ceil, Alois, and Grell enrolled in my school while the others became teachers. At first I wasn't happy, I wanted my friends to be kept to myself, but I knew I was being selfish. When everyone took their first dose of Miranda, I think that's when everyone realized how different this generation was compared to theirs; especially Ceil and Alois," She stated as the film showed Ceil and Alois' faces in horror. Krystal continued," Then, at school, we had a lockdown and the culprits wanted me. I am a witch and I can take care of myself. The people under my roof knew I was a witch, so they let me go there by myself. The culprit behind this was Darrien, Ashley's ex. He was magic oriented too and wanted to see if he could beat me, but he wanted all six of my closest friends to leave." The film showed everyone's depression about the whole ordeal and their "last night together".
                       "
They did leave regrettably, I gave them each a unique goodbye as well as they did me," she said, showing Alois miserable, Grell's goodbye, and Ceil's ring. Krystal finished," I soon fought Darrien, after learning about my heritage, and won easily. I hadn't expected to see my friends again; when Miranda pushed me into the portal. I ended up in the same era as all of my friends, though I didn't remember anything about myself and neither did everyone else, I felt at home. Lizzy was the most friendliest and made me feel at home. No one remembered what happened in my era, so we all acted like strangers, some more than others. I tried to leave the Trancy Estate, because I was afraid of what would happen to me if anyone had caught me during "hide and go seek". It was a couple of close calls before ending up at the gate. Sebastian helped me out by dealing with the Trancy servants while I ran. I ran until I was able to climb over the wall, I hadn't realized that I stepped out in front of a carriage."
                          The cinematic record folds up and stays above Krystal's un-moving chest. "We had known her all this time," Ceil whispered, shocked, unconsciously rubbing the blue ring on his finger. Alois stated," I showed her the worse me possible when I didn't want her to ever see that part of me." "I don't know what to do," Grell said quietly. Suddenly, William had appeared next to the redheaded reaper. He said," Give her another chance." "Wha," Grell exclaimed, never had he done this before. Will rolled his eyes as he explained," It's not personal reasons; she's of not this era so she doesn't deserve to die here." The reaper nodded in response before pushing the record, back into Krystal's body. Color had came back to her skin instantly when the cinematic record was back in her body. The wound that had killed her, healed dramatically. "Grell, report this at headquarters'," Will instructed," I'll make sure no one does anything stupid to kill her again." The redhead was about to object, but saw the stone cold glare that was given him.
Grell left quickly, leaving the demons, their masters, and William alone. "Sebastian, take Krystal. We're going back to the manor," Ceil commanded, not even looking as he walked away. Alois glared as the red eyed butler got closer to Krystal's unconscious body. He called," Claude!" The emotionless butler immediately went forth with his golden butter knives in hand to attack                                        Sebastian when the butler sidestepped with Krystal in his arms. Will interfered, using his shears to separate the two. "Don't forget, we just brought her back," the reaper stated," I don't care for what quell(?) you both have, but don't fight when Krystal is around." "She's coming back with me! I'm suppose to have her for the week," yelled Alois. Ceil stopped in his tracks before going towards Alois. He replied," Yeah and look what happened. Not even a day and she almost died because of how frightened she was about you. She will not be staying with you at all. I will tell Mr. Midford about what happened and your plan will crumble. Stay away from her." Alois didn't reply as he took in what Ceil had said. "Lets go, Sebastian," the young lord commanded, walking back to the carriage.
                            The red eyed butler smirked while he walked behind his master with the beautiful girl in his arms. Will followed the Phantomhive carriage, making sure no one would try taking her soul or anything else that belongs to her. Alois and his servants went back to their manor in silence. Alois became depressed, realizing what he had done to Krystal. He thought back to the days that were with her in her world. Alois knew, after this, that he wouldn't be looked at the same way again. Claude was aggravated at Michealis and Ceil for taking her and Alois for not letting him stop them. He wanted her in his arms, she belonged with him and no one else. Grell sighed, after talking to the head reaper, he wished could have been there for the girl. He wanted Krystal to be with him again, to feel acceptance and love, instead of disgust and hatred. Grell knew he would see her again, this time healthy and alive, and made it his goal to be with her.
Sebastian laid Krystal on one of the guest bedrooms, bed. He stared at the unconscious girl with a mysterious glint in his eye. Sebastian knew that he had felt something the first tie he had laid his eyes on her, but didn't know what it was. Now he knew he cared for Krystal and wished to be with her forever, but also acknowledge everyone else was after her even his young master. The red eyed butler sat on the bed his eyes fixated upon her. Sebastian was to stay near Krystal at all times for protection while the other servants took care of Ceil. He of course will protect his master as well as Krystal if need be. The demon hesitated, but slowly took off his gloves and placed his ungloved hands on her warm face. Sebastian smiled at the touch of her smooth skin, though, he doubted she would ever let him do this when awake. He savored the feeling of her skin before putting on his gloves again. The red eyed butler left the room for a moment, so Mey-Rin could redress Krystal into a nightgown. Sebastian wished he could of dressed her himself, but knew that the young master and Krystal wouldn't have appreciated that. Once she was done redressing Krystal, Sebastian reentered the guest room. He unconsciously licked his lips seeing her in a white night gown that had straps which revealed much of her skin. Sebastian sat in a chair, polishing his silverware awaiting Krystal to wake up.
                    Ceil on the other hand was in his study, thinking of the girl he had in the guest bedroom. She made him feel and care again, something he thought he had lost along time ago. He looked down at his ring that he apparently had given to her in the future era. Ceil knew when he saw the memory that he actually cares for her, more than he would usually. He wish he could see her, but had to do a pile of paperwork. The young lord knew that she was safe in Sebastian's hands so didn't try to worry about her much. However, his mind kept drifting to the girl. It seemed that she couldn't get out of his head and it was driving him insane. Ceil doesn't try to admit his feelings, but knew the feeling wasn't like all the rest, it was special. This feeling was love. All of the men loved Krystal in their own way and all of them wanted her. Soon, she'll have to pick between them, but who would it be?