One Hell of a Friday

-----------------------------timeskip to Friday end of school---------------------------
Krystal's P.O.V:

                   I sighed as I doodled on my worksheet. I had already gotten it done, now I had nothing to do. "Miss. Evans," my teacher called. "Yes, what is it," I asked. She replied," Where is your essay? You know, the one that you had to make about the story, but adding your own character with a different end." My eyes widened, horrified, since I forgotten all about it. "I'm sorry, professor. I, uh, forgot it at home," I lied. My teacher gave me a very stern glare as she said," Alright, bring it to me on Monday, I'll give you partial credit." "Thank you, Miss," I thanked. Then the bell rang, signaling it was time to go home. I sighed as I grabbed my things, going to my locker. "Krystal, wait," Ashley called for me. I stopped, waiting for her to catch up. "Do you want to go to the game with me," she asked while we continued to walk. I answered," You know I don't go to social events." "Come on Krystal! You never go out, you are always at your house. Live a little," Ashley replied. I stated," Every Friday, you ask me the same thing. Do you really expect a new answer?" Ashley sighed before she said," Just think about it, ok?" She left me at my locker, heading to her own. I grabbed what I needed and left the school, going home.
                          I open my door, sighing as I put my bag on the counter. I started making the cat's food, since it became my routine. After I served them, I laid upside down on the couch. "Should I go out or do my essay," I asked myself," I could always do the essay tomorrow." I groaned of the thought of going out. "Then again I don't socialize," I contradict myself. I groaned once again. Marilyn sits in front of me, staring into my eyes. He whacks my nose with his paw. I giggled slightly at the cat in front of me. "What do you think Marilyn? Should I go out or stay home," I asked the cat. Marilyn just stared at me, tilting his head. I sighed, sitting in the correct sitting position. Marilyn started walking towards my room, but sopped to look at me. This time I tilted my head at the cat. I got up from my seat, following the cat into my room. Somehow Marilyn had laid an outfit onto my bed. It was a red blouse, red-black plaid skirt, black converse, and black high socks. I was skeptical at first, but tried the outfit on in the bathroom. I walked back into the bedroom, looking myself in the mirror. "You sure do love red, don't you," I said, spinning around in my outfit. "I think, I'm going to change into black jeans. No offense to you, but I wear skirts too often because of school," I stated. Once I changed slightly, I grabbed my jacket and went to the game.
------------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------------------------------------
                   "She looked absolutely lovely in red," Grell/Marilyn commented. Everyone rolled their eyes at Grell, knowing all to well about his obsession of the color. No one said anything, but everyone hoped that Krystal would be alright. "Is she going to leave us," asked Alois," all alone?" Everyone just stared at Alois. "She better not fucking leave, she's mine," He stated angrily. Everyone rolled his eyes as he had his mood swing.
------------------------------timeskip-------------------------------------
No one's P.O.V:
                      Krystal slammed the door closed of her home. Her eyes were red and puffy as if she was crying. The cats jumped at the sound of the door slamming, some of them had been sleeping. Though she was sad, she was also angry. Who wouldn't be after what she had just seen? Krystal usually could control her emotions quite well, but what she saw put her over the top. She had no idea what she was doing, but the cats saw her shooting enemies on a video game with expert skill. Krystal's legs buckled, making her fall onto her knees. You see what happened was, Ashley had gotten together with Krystal's ex, she wouldn't have cared if it wasn't that specific ex. You see, James was his name, he was obsessed, abusive guy. He had no respect for anyone, but himself. Not to mention he was a demon, hungry for power and souls. While Krystal and James had been dating, James was using Krystal for her power as he was seeing other girls for their soul. She had seen his plans in a book one day and that's when she broke up with him. Now, he was taking Ashley away from her. Krystal had tried to explain to Ashley, but she wouldn't listen. "Krystal," someone called, but she didn't look up, thinking she was hearing things. "Krystal, are you alright," someone asked. Krystal looked up to see 6 guys in her living room. She gasped, backing up from the people around her. They were almost as shocked looking at themselves than she was of them. "W-Who are you and what are you doing in my house," Krystal asked.