End of the Game

Krystal's P.O.V:
                 It was a boring game, even though I was winning. Ceil though impressed by my skills, passed every time, as if no matter how far ahead I was, he knew he was going to win. "Are you going to pass again, Ceil," I questioned, chalking my pool stick again. I needed 2 more balls in and I'd win. He nodded, his pool stick laying on his lap while he sipped some tea. I aimed up my last shot towards the last striped ball so it can hit the eight ball and both go in. I was about to strike it when a loud yell made me mess up, missing the striped ball. I turn to see Lizzy run through the door, hugging Ceil to death. I sighed instead of letting my frustration show, I replaced my frown to a smile. "Lizzy, what are you doing here," I asked, tilting my head. I could hear Sebastian stifle his laugh, knowing that I was frustrated. I glared at him, making his lips stitched up. He placed his hand on his lips before glaring at me. I smirked while I turned back around to face Ceil and Lizzy.
           "Just visiting my fiancé and my best friend," she exclaimed with a smile. Ceil stated," Hold on Lizzy. Let me take this last shot and we'll have lunch." Elizabeth nodded before almost hugging me to death. I watched as Ceil aimed up his shot. "You're going after all of them with one shot," I asked," How ambitious." He was about to smile, but stopped since Lizzy and Sebastian was there. He took his shot and sinked all of the balls. "Looks like I won," Ceil said, smirking. I replied," Looks like it. Well I am certainly famished; come on Lizzy!" I grabbed Elizabeth's hand as I walked out with her.
No One's P.O.V:
                      Sebastian had removed the stitches holding his mouth together and was healed almost instantly. "Saved by your fiancé, how romantic my lord," he taunted, knowing Ceil did not like Lizzy in a loving way. Ceil tsked, giving Sebastian the two pool sticks to put away. He replied," A win is a win, no matter how you get it." Ceil walked to the dinning room, where the girls sat, talking. Sebastian, after putting the poles away, brought out their lunch and placed them on the table. "Thank you Sebastian," both girls chimed before eating. Ceil rolled his eye as he ate. Lizzy exclaimed," Ceil we must have a ball soon! We haven't hosted on in a while!" The lord looked at Elizabeth before looking at Krystal, who had a sweet smile on her face. "I'm sor-," Ceil was interrupted by his fiancé who jumped out of her seat," Yes! Thank you Ceil! Come on Krystal, we must get you a dress!"
                     Sebastian smirked as he said," But Lady Elizabeth, we don't even know the theme yet." "*gasp* You're absolutely right Sebastian," she yelled, dropping Krystal's arm she was trying to drag," Oh what should be the theme?! Blue?" "Ceil dresses in blue everyday; lets mix it up a bit," Krystal stated, smirking at Ceil, who glared at her. Elizabeth nodded, enclosing her hands together to think. Ceil said," Actually I would rather no-," but was interrupted by Sebastian," What about a mascaraed ball?"
                 "A mascaraed ball," Lizzy questioned. Krystal exclaimed," That's a great idea, Sebastian!" "I'm sorry, but what is a mascaraed ball," she asked, her head tilted. The witch explained," Oh it's absolutely wonderful! It's mysterious and grand! In a mascaraed ball, everyone must wear a pretty mask to conceal their identity and at the stroke of midnight everyone takes them off to reveal who was under the mask!" Ceil rubbed his temples from all the yelling. "Could you all be quiet," he asked, but no one listened. Elizabeth smiled brightly as she yelled," What a wonderful idea! Krystal and I will be shopping if you need us! Let's go, Paula." Lizzy's maid came when called, only to follow her running mistress to their carriage. Ceil sighed before going to his study. "Bring some sweets and tea," he commanded while he walked. Sebastian nodded as he begun preparing food and tea; though his mind will be on the upcoming ball.