Alois Ending 1

I choose....
Krystal's P.O.V:
            "Alois," I stated before I was tackled by the very man I said. He shouted with happiness," I knew you'd choose me! I just knew it!" I couldn't help, but smile at his profound joy. Everyone else was obviously upset by my decision, earning some mutters from them. Alois took my hands in his as he said," I'm just so excited! You know what?! Lets get married tomorrow! No, we should do it today! Why should we wait, if we're going to be together forever!?" At first I thought what did I just get myself into, but then I thought about what he said and started liking the idea. Why should we wait? We're not getting any younger and with Claude around, Alois' contract could be filled quite soon. "Okay, yeah, lets do this," I replied shocking him and some of the others who stayed in the room (Grell and Will left). "Really," asked Ceil, who was still sitting at the head table. Alois stuck his tongue out at him as I stated," Yeah, I mean why shouldn't we? It also doesn't help that he's contracted, but might as well live without regrets."
                 "My thoughts exactly," he exclaimed before grabbing my hand," Claude get the carriage, Krystal and I will be waiting at the entrance." Claude bowed, leaving without another word. We went to the front door at the Phantomhive estate and I mentally said goodbye to everyone that I grew close with; hopefully they'll understand. Alois and I talked for a bit about where to go for our quick wedding, thinking of a small church to be wed at, though we weren't very religious, we wanted the ceremony to be done and over with. Once Claude came with the carriage, Alois and I went in, though I felt a heavy weight in my stomach like something bad was going to happen. I shrugged it off thinking that I was just hungry. Alois couldn't stop talking about how excited he was and I couldn't help, but excited by him. It was really fun in the carriage until I looked out the window to see we were going off the road. I held Alois closer, afraid about what was about to happen. I muttered a protection spell over Alois, but couldn't get the spell over myself when we crashed into a tree.
----------------timeskip-----------
                  At first I couldn't see what was happening, but I could hear sobs and yelling. I slowly opened my eyes, vision blurry with a throbbing pain in my head. I looked over to see Alois, who was crying against a tree, eyes closed. The person next to him was, Claude, yelling in confusion, anger, and sadness. I was quite shocked at how he was displaying his emotions, but more so that he couldn't get near his master. Oh, right, I put a protective spell on him. It wasn't just for demons, I hadn't known that Claude was going to do this. It was a spell that protected him from anything that had the intention of hurting him.
                 I groaned while I moved from the rubble. "Y-You can't get to him," I stated, though it was more of a whisper. Both of them looked towards me in shock, I assume they thought I was dead. I continued," Before we crashed, *wince* I placed a protective ward on him. Nothing with intentions to h-hurt him can touch him. You aren't going to get through, unless I release the spell." Claude went back into his old-self, holding a straight face as he looked at me. I slowly stood up, but I had to slouch and hold my side, which I hadn't known was bleeding. "Krystal," Alois whispered, staring into my eyes, still crying.
                   Before I could tell him everything was going to be alright, I was slammed into a tree by the golden eyed demon. He stayed silent, but glared at me, his eyes flashing fuchsia. I glared back, however, I used my powers to knock him back several feet. "You're not going to hurt him," I stated," all he wanted was love. No one gave it back to him until me. He's been through too much. I won't let you add on to his pain." The demon was going to get up, but I kept my power onto him, not letting him be able too. I summoned an demons sword as I stood over him. "No one will," I whispered, stabbing Claude straight through where his heart was suppose to be.
I smiled to myself until I heard a high-pitched scream. I ran over to Alois to see him holding his mouth, rolling over in pain. I started to tear up from the sound of his pain, so I quickly knocked him out by muttering a simple spell. I opened his mouth, to see his tongue was bleeding, but there wasn't a contract symbol on it. I sighed in relief, realizing that the removal of the contract was the reason for his pain. I picked him up as gently as I could before I started to fly to his manor. The wedding will have to wait.