Mood Swing

Krystal's P.O.V:
                After I showed the younger teens the ropes of super smash brothers wii u, they began playing against each other. A ding was heard, making some turn their heads to the object. I got up, going to my laptop to see Mystic I on quotev, left me a comment on a Harry Potter story I was making. "What's that," asked Grell, standing beside me. My face instantly went red with blush. "Nothing," I answered, grabbing my laptop. Grell squealed," Obviously it isn't nothing, your face is a pretty red." I blushed even more as I went into my room. I read the comment from Mystic I and replied back. Then I began writing my story, it was close to the end, but all good things must come to an end. I continued writing until I heard a loud thump in the house. I immediately started running into the living room, just in time to see Claude drag Alois off of Ceil and Sebastian grabbing Ceil.
                      "What the Hell happened," I asked, hands on my hips. "Alois lost to Ceil," Grell answered," this is honestly why I hate kids." "Alois it's just a game," I stated," you can yell and make fun of each other, but you don't harm one another." "Shut up, bitch," He said. I replied," I've heard worse. If you were trying to hurt me, please try again. You don't know what I have been through. You don't know me at all. Get to know me before calling me names." Then Alois started crying as if someone murdered his pet right in front of him. "Krystal, please don't hate me. D-don't leave me," he yelled, dropping to his knees hugging me. I looked to Claude, confused on what the hell just happen. 'Bipolar,' he mouthed. I nodded, telling him I understood.
                           "Alois, I won't leave you. I can never say I hate you. I'm disappointed with your actions though. Please apologize to Ceil," I said, slightly kneeling to his height. Alois stays quiet for a moment before going towards Ceil. "I'm sorry, alright," Alois stated. Ceil didn't reply until I gave him a glare. He said," It's fine Alois." Alois immediately smiled before hugging me. "Yay," he cheered. Alois started dancing around the room in delight. I giggled, sitting next to Ceil on the couch. "You handled him well," He commented. I replied," I had a little sister with the same disorder." "A younger sister? Where is she now," Ceil asked. I answered," Dead."