Grell Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:

               "Grell?? What are you doing here," I asked, instantly releasing the redheaded fan-boy. "Is it wrong for me to see my favorite person after all these years," he countered with a huge smile. I shook my head before hugging him. "It's nice to see you, but how are you here," I questioned. Grell replied," I waited quite a while, even having to deal with loads of overtime, but all of it was worth seeing you again. When you left, at first I didn't mind. Yes I missed having you around, but I did love my men. However, when I spied on Sebastian my heart didn't beat for him and when I saw William I didn't want to go over and kiss him. The only person that kept coming to my mind was you. I knew then that I loved you and I wish I wasn't so blind before so I could have said this to you earlier. I don't want anyone else, but you, Krystal."
                     "Grell, I had always loved you, but I didn't want to show it since you were into guys too. You seemed like you really liked them so I shut off my feelings for you, but hearing you say those words, makes me have those feelings back. I, will you be able to love me and only me," I questioned," I know you flirted with every male you thought was hot, so I want to know if we got into a relationship, if you'll be loyal to me?" "I will, trust me, as much as I flirted with everyone in the past, you're the only one I want, no, need," he answered. I smiled at him, blushing slightly. Grell tugged me close and we started to kiss.