The Ball

No One's P.O.V:
                   Ceil and Krystal were both asleep in their beds while the servants got ready for the mascaraed. Sebastian decorated before going to Ceil's room. "Young master wake up; you must get ready for he ball today," he stated, opening the curtains to reveal blinding light. Ceil groaned, but sat up anyways, knowing he wasn't going to win this fight. Sebastian listed what he was going to do today like dance lessons, an early meeting, etc. Meanwhile, Krystal opened her eyes from her deep slumber, only to get excited by the mascaraed ball. She double checked her dress and mask to make sure it was perfect, before putting on her maid uniform. Krystal skipped down the hall to the dinning room, passing Mey-Rin and Sebastian. "Why are you so excited, Miss. Krystal," she asked while cleaning the railings.
                  Krystal answered with a smile," Oh, Mey-Rin! The mascaraed ball is today! I'll get to see all of my friends!" "That must be very exciting, very," Mey-Rin stated, smiling as well. Krystal was about to go down the stairs when she noticed something was wrong with the railing. She was about to tell her the mistake, but Sebastian stated with a sigh," Mey-Rin, you're using shoe polish, again." The maroon haired maid immediately started apologizing before grabbing a rag to clean it off. "Krystal, do you mind helping Mey-Rin with cleaning the railings? I'll take care of the young master while you're gone," he asked, shaking his head at Mey-Rin's antics. Krystal replied," If it's alright with the young master, then I don't see a problem not too."
Sebastian placed his hand on her cheek as he said," Thank you, I must inform the master." She nodded, grabbing a spare rag to help clean up the mess. Sebastian left the pair of maids alone, going into the dinning room. "My lord, Krystal's helping Mey-Rin," he stated," I wanted to tell you in case you get concerned of her whereabouts." Ceil, though suspicious, nodded. He knew it was going to be a stressful day, doing lessons, finishing paperwork, and getting ready for the ball; maybe not having Krystal will ease the stress since she'll be helping the other servants. Meanwhile, after cleaning the railing, Mey-Rin seemed fidgety. "What's wrong," Krystal asked, while polishing the railings (not with shoe polish). The maid replied," Nothing's wrong, nothing at all."
                 She nodded, continuing polishing the rails. "Um, actually, Miss. Krystal, I do have a question," she stated, after a moment of silence. Krystal replied," Go ahead then." "Well, Miss, I don't mean to impose, no I don't, but who do you like," Mey-Rin asked, continuing her chores. She questioned, tilting her head," What are you asking? I like everyone." The maid blushed in embarrassment as she stuttered," Y-You know." "What? Oh, I think I know now," tilting her head, Krystal replied," I don't know who I like, but, Mey-Rin, who put you up to this?" "No one, Miss, no one at all. Just curious," she stated, still red from blush. Krystal raised an eyebrow, but didn't utter another word while they did chores together and got everything ready for the party.
-----------Time Skip-----------------
                   Krystal sighed as she sat with the other servants around the kitchen island. She felt so exhausted from cleaning everything by hand; she wished she could have done magic around the servants, but they would freak out. Sebastian soon entered and stated," All of you must get ready; our guests will be arriving soon." Everyone nodded, going into their separate rooms to dress. Krystal slowly went to her room and took a nice relaxing bath before putting on her outfit.
She took a deep breath as she stared at her reflection from the mirror. Krystal looked very beautiful in her colorful outfit, though she was beginning to have second thoughts. Not on her outfit, but on what Mey-Rin had asked. She didn't like anyone did she? Then why did she answer with 'I don't know' instead of 'I don't like anyone?' Krystal tried to steer her mind away from these thoughts only to be reminded of the six people she had recently met back in her time. She didn't notice that a certain red eyed butler had came in, to escort her to the ball. "My lady," Sebastian called, making her jump sky high.
                Krystal sighed in relief that it was only Sebastian while he chuckled. "Shut up," she said," anyways, what are you doing here?" "I live here," he remarked, smirking. Krystal glared at the demon before responding," Let me rephrase. What are you doing in my room?" "I am to escort you to the ball; guests have started to arrive," Sebastian stated, offering his hand. She smiled slightly, placing her hand in his. They entangled their arms together while they walked to the ball. "Thank you for escorting me," she whispered as they walked. He replied," It's my pleasure, Krystal."
                 When they arrive, all eyes were on her; some were appalled, but others were curious and amazed by the outfit. Krystal kept a straight face, though she was blushing intensely from all of the attention. Krystal separated from Sebastian, so he can get Ceil, only to be confronted by two people, that looked Indian. The purple one went on his knees, clasping his hands together, while the white haired on with a bandaged hand stood next to him. She tilted her head at the kneeling man, confused on what he was doing. "Will you be my wife," he asked, eyes full of sparkles, behind a purple mask. Krystal asked, not expecting such a question from a stranger," What?"
               The white haired male, made the other stand as he said," I am sorry, Miss. Prince Soma is captivated by your beauty like some other people here and wanted you for himself." " Prince Soma? Well, it's an honor to meet you your majesty, but I will sadly have to decline your offer," She replied, curtsying. Soma with a frown nodded, but stated," Can we talk with you at least? I'd like to know more about you." "I guess that won't be a problem, but I am looking for someone so if you don't mind to follow me," Krystal explained, searching the crowd. "Of course not," the prince replied," Agni, get us some drinks."
               The white haired man bowed, leaving the both of them alone. Krystal, followed by Soma, walked to the entrance, trying to find the Viscount Druitt. She thought she saw him when she was embraced in a hug. "Krystal," the person exclaimed. Krystal stuttered," C-Can't b-b-breath." The person instantly let go to reveal Grell. She sighed as she said," Nice to see you too, Gell." "Hello Grell," Soma and Agni greeted, giving them drinks. Krysta nodded her thanks to the Indian butler before sipping her drink. Though she disliked the taste, she didn't want to offend them, so she kept a straight face before putting the drink down. "Krystal?! What are you doing," the reaper asked, while she tried to find her man. Soma answered for her," She's looking for someone."
                 "Who," he questioned, staring at the her. Krystal hoped she wouldn't have to reply and acted as if she didn't hear him. Grell was about to ask again when Sebastian appeared on the top of the steps that led to the room they were in. "Ladies and Gentleman, I present your host, Ceil Phantomhive," he stated, moving out of the way to reveal said person. The others were distracted by Ceil and Sebastian that Krystal easily left them to find the Viscount. Krystal was searching so much that she bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized turning to the very man she was searching for. The Viscount smiled at her as he stated," Don't apologize, lovely peacock. It was my fault for not looking where I was going. May I make it up to you with a dance?" He kissed her hand gently, giving her a perverted smile. On the inside she cringed, but answered," You may." The Viscount Druitt smirked as he led them to the dance floor.
                  Krystal on the inside was squirming, wanting to kill him every time he moved or said something, but she kept her composure, acting as if she was interested him. While they danced, Krystal saw Ceil dancing with Lizzy and their eyes met. She gave him a nod, telling him she was ready with the plan. "Oh Viscount, I am so tired of dancing and socializing," Krystal acted, slightly leaning on him," can you take me to my room, please?" "Are you sure, my lovely peacock," Druitt questioned. She batted her eyes as she stated," Of course. I wouldn't ask if I wasn't." He smiled, sliding his arm around her waist, as they walked up the stairs. Krystal opened the door to the game room, which he foolishly entered. She slammed the door closed, quickly locking it. The Viscount banged on the door, but Krystal smirked while walking away. No one is going to miss him.
                    Krystal turned to a different hall way, only going unconscious. Claude, knocked Krystal out, and took her inside their carriage, by Alois' orders. He locked the carriage door with a sadistic smirk, before entering the party once again. Meanwhile, Sebastian was taking care of the viscount as Ceil was greeting guests. Alois was talking with other people, awaiting Claude's return so they could leave, but as Claude returned, Ceil stopped them from leaving. "Hello, Alois," he greeted. The blonde asked," How did you know it was me?" "Who else dresses like that," Ceil countered. Alois didn't reply while Sebastian returned to his master. He whispered something in his ear, making Ceil glare at Alois. "Come with me," Ceil commanded, leading them to the garden as Krystal began to wake up in an unknown carriage.