Shopping

No one's P.O.V:
                          Once they had arrived at the mall, Krystal and Ashley gave them a grand tour. After the tour was done, Krystal asked," So where do you want to go?" They shrugged their shoulders, except for Grell who wanted to go into Macy's. We walked into Macy's and everyone spread out to find clothes and accessories that they wanted. Krystal was looking at some blouses when she heard a conversation. "Sir, guys aren't suppose to use make up," a lady said. Krystal looked to where the sound was coming from to see Grell talking to the lady. "I'm a lady. So doll me up," he stated with a smile that made the lady uncomfortable. Krystal went to Grell's side and said," Hello miss. You do value your job right? Well next time a male customer asks for a make over you give it to them or I will personally have you fired." She gave the lady a smile, before taking her make up utensils. "Here, Grell, I'll do your make up," She stated. Grell squealed in delight, closing his eyes. Krystal smiled as she began working on Grell's appearance.
                     Once she was done, she hadn't noticed that her other friends were behind her. "Open your eyes," Krystal commanded holding up a mirror. Grell did what she commanded and could not believe his eyes. He looked fantastic. Grell was so happy and excited, he hugged Krystal tightly before kissing her cheek. Krystal blushed almost as red as his hair. She turned around to see the others behind her, either glaring or ignoring at what just happen. "Lets go to the cash register," Krystal said. Everyone followed her to the cash register, placing what they wanted on the counter. Krystal swiped her debit card, paying for the lot. "I hope you know, we are having a fashion show when we get home. I want to see everything you guys have," She stated with a smile. Ceil groaned, already hating the day.
                        Next, they went to Krystal's and Ashley's favorite store, Hot Topic. Krystal tried to help the guys pick outfits and accessories while Ashley picked out things for her and Krystal. "Oh Krystal," Ash sang. Krystal replied with a stern," No." Krystal was helping Ceil and Alois at the time. "But Krystal, you don't even know what it is," Ashley whined. Krystal said while she turned around to face Ashley," I don't need too; every time we come in here you try to make me wear dresses." "I will strip you down and force this dress over your head," she stated. Krystal replied with a smirk," Go ahead and try." The girls stared each other down, before Ashley threw the dress at her and going to pick out some more. Krystal sighed, picking up the thrown dress and hanging it back up. She looked around the shop once more, before paying for everyone's clothes and accessories. "Is there any other store you guys want to go to," Krystal asked with some bags in her hands. The demons and reapers had most of the bags, but Krystal and Ashley wanted to help, so they had some as well. They shook their heads before they headed out towards the car. After putting everything in the trunk, they headed off towards home.