Sunday

Krystal's P.O.V:
                         I yawned as I opened my eyes from darkness. Immediately, I was blinded by sunlight. I turned my head into my pillow to shield my eyes. I groaned as I looked at the time which was 7:33 AM. I slowly got up from my bed stretching before getting some clothes on. I stretched once again while I walked into the living room to see Ceil and Alois asleep. My lips formed a small smile, before going into the dinning/kitchen room. William, Grell, Sebastian, and Claude were sitting at the table. No one was talking, except for Grell who was gushing over Sebastian. I waved to the four, making a pot of coffee. I sat on the counter, waiting for the coffee to made, listening to Grell's conversation. "Please refrain from talking about me like that," Sebastian stated. Grell replied," But Bassy, you may act like you are playing hard to get but we both know you love me." I stiffened my laughter, not because Grell thinks Sebastian is in love with him, but because of Sebastian's nickname. "What is it Krystal," asked Grell. I answered with a smile," I didn't know Sebastian's nickname was Bassy. That's all." Sebastian sent a glare my way, but I only smirked.
                         I got off the counter, grabbing a mug from one of the nearby cupboards, and pouring the finished coffee in it. "Would you guys like some coffee," I asked. They shook their heads no, so I sat at the table with them drinking my coffee. I waited for anyone to talk, excluding Grell, but none of them did. "Why don't you guys talk? It's called using your voice box," I said with sarcasm. Will rolled his eyes at my childishness while Claude smirked. "Because if we said what was on our minds, you wouldn't be sitting with us right now." he stated. I raised an eyebrow at him, but before I could ask what he meant, Ceil walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Morning Ceil, how'd you sleep," I asked, taking a sip of coffee. He shrugged his shoulders as he answered," Alright, I suppose." I gave him a small smile before I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. "Anything sweet," Ceil replied instantly.
                        I giggled and I started to make chocolate-chip pancakes. I hummed as I cooked, not noticing Alois walked in until he hugged me from behind. "Morning Alois, pancakes are almost done, would you like some," I asked. I could feel him nod before he went to his seat. I plated the pancakes and gave them to Alois and Ceil. "Would you guys like some, I know you guys don't usually eat, but I want to give you options," I stated with a smile. They all shook their heads no, so I made a pancake for myself before putting everything away. "Thank you Krystal," Ceil said, after eating. I nodded, my mouth full with pancake. Alois thanked me as well before going into the living room. Once I was finished eating, I cleaned up the table and went into the living room. "Hey Krystal. Can we get some new clothes," asked Alois. Ceil elbowed him, giving him a look. I answered," Sure, I was planning on doing it next week, but since you asked." Ceil walked towards me and said," You don't have too. You have done so much for us already." I smiled at him as I messed up his hair. "Thanks Ceil, but I want too," I replied. He nodded, knowing he was going to get me out of this. "I'll be right back," I stated.
                            I went into my room, grabbing my wallet and phone. I called Ashley up and asked if she wanted to come too. She agreed and said she'll come to my house to help with travel. I went back to the living room to see everyone was ready to leave. I said," Ashley will be coming too, so you guys don't have to sit in each others lap." Sebastian gave me a thankful look, but Grell whined. I smiled at them before going outside. Ashley pulled her truck into the driveway and beeped the horn. "Come on guys," I yelled before going into my car. They walked to the cars until they realized 2 or more had to go into Ashley's truck. Everyone started arguing about who should go into whose car, except for Will, who sat next to me. I smirked as I yelled out the window, "If you guys don't hurry up, Will, Ashley, and I will pick out your outfits!" They turned to my car to see Will in the front seat, reading a book. If looks could kill, William would be dead. In the end, I had Will, Grell, and Ceil in my car, while Ashley had the rest. Then we were off to the mall.