Bed

Krystal's P.O.V:
                   "God dammit," yelled Ashley in frustration. I giggled at her reaction to me beating her on Super Smash Bros. Wii U. "Why do you have to be really good at everything," She asked/yelled. I replied calmly," I'm not, you just suck." "And you swallow," Ash stated. I said," What I do in my past time is none of your business." We stared at each other with straight faces until we both started laughing. "I hate you," Ash said. I replied with a wink," Love you too." The cats who decided to watch us game, looked at us with interest. "Wow look at the time, we better head to bed, school's tomorrow," Ash stated laying out her pajamas. I replied," Alright, see you tomorrow. Sky, Marilyn, Fox, Lion, Ocean, and Bother time for bed!" The 6 cats followed me into my room before I shut the door. I took out the box I found the cats in and shoved 2 small pillows with a small blanket. "There's your bed," I said to the cats. I picked out some pj's before going to the bathroom to change. When I was finished, I climbed into bed to see the cats staring at me. They haven't seen me in shorts or a tank-top so I assume that's the reason. "Night Ashley," I yelled as I shut my lamp off. She yelled back," Night!" "Night cats," I whispered before falling asleep.
No one's P.O.V:
                    "They are quite an odd pair," Bother/Will commented. The cats all nodded in agreement. "I like Krystal better than Ashley though," Grell/Marilyn stated," she is such an intriguing girl." Ceil/Ocean rolled his eye before closing it to try to sleep. Alois/Sky remarked licking his lips," Did you see what she was wearing? I haven't seen such a women wear barely any clothes." "Would you all shut up, I'm trying to sleep," Ceil/Ocean interjected. Alois/Sky commented," You're no fun Ceil, if you want to sleep, sleep somewhere else." "If it gets me away from you, I will," Ceil/Ocean replied, getting up on all 4's. He then jumped on Krystal's bed, where the girl was sleeping, and laid on a nearby pillow. "You need your sleep too, your highness," Claude/Lion commented. Alois/Sky replied," Ugh, fine." Alois/Sky laid down where he was and closed his eyes, falling asleep instantly.