School

Krystal's P.O.V:
                   I slowly opened my eyes as my alarm beside me rang. I quickly snoozed it before cuddling into something soft and furry. I opened my eyes to see Ocean was laying in my arms, asleep and purring. I giggled at the cat in my arms before slowly moving off my bed without him. I looked in the box to see Sky still asleep, but the others wide awake. "Sorry if my alarm woke you, but I have school and I can't wake up without it," I apologized, getting out my school uniform. Sadly, girls couldn't wear pants until it was winter time, so I am stuck with a white blouse, black cardigan with school symbol(falcon), a black pleated skirt, high socks, and flats. I took a shower quickly before getting dressed in my uniform and pulled my hair up. When I walked into my bedroom, all of the cats were up, staring at me. I ignored them, slinging my bag over my shoulder and checking how I looked in a mirror. I turn around to see the cats still watching me. "Oh I should probably feed you guys, huh," I said before walking out of the bedroom, leaving the door open. I went inside the kitchen to see a note left by Ashley. She's an early bird so she's either getting breakfast or at the school already. I hummed while I made something for the cats as they sat in the chairs ready to be served. I put on some music from my phone, swinging my hips to the beat. Once the food was ready, I served my cats their food before checking the time. "Fuck, it's almost 7," I said, running out the door with my phone in hand. I continued on running to school, I could have took my car, but the school was close and I didn't want to waste gas. I didn't stop until I was in front of the school doors, where everyone else was waiting to be brought in. I took a deep sigh of relief, happy that I wasn't late to my first class. While I was catching my breath, the doors opened letting the students inside. I silently walked to my locker, grabbing my books before going into history class.
--------------------------time skip to Lunch------------------------------
                    I sat next to Ashley at the lunch table. "Hey, hey," she greeted. I replied," Hey." "So how were your morning classes," Ash asked. We have different classes, the only one we have together is at the end of the day, English. I answered," Completely dull. It didn't help I heard Miranda's voice the entire time either." Miranda is the popular girl in school. Guys love her, teachers adore her, and girls either hate her or want to be her. Guys love her because of her body, teachers adore her because her mom is the principle, and I have no idea why anyone would want to be her. "What'd she do," Ashley asked. I answered," First she talked about having the hottest sex *gag*. Next she started talking trash on basically everyone in the classroom." "So the usual," she stated," but louder." I nodded before the bell rang. We then walked to our afternoon classes.
-----------time skip to almost end of school--------------------
                   Ashley and I quietly talked, we had a substitute so we had nothing to do. "Hey slut," someone said," what are you whispering to your lesbian lover about?" I turned to see it was Miranda. I replied, calmly," Do you even know the meaning of the word slut? Also Ashley is not my lesbian lover and even if she was it is none of your business." Miranda giggled as she said," Yeah right, you spend 24/7 together." "That's because unlike you, she actually has a true friend," Ashley interjected. Miranda replied," I have friends." "Guys who have sex with you do not count as friends," I stated," again do you even know the meaning of the word?" Before we could argue further, the bell rang, signaling time to go home. I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom heading to my locker. Once I dropped off my books and grabbed my homework, I went home to see the cats in multiple places.
                    I placed my bag on the table, stretching before getting something to drink. When I decided on iced tea, I heard slight stirring. I turned to see my cats sitting around the table. "Oh, right. I'm sorry I forgot to come here during lunch to feed you. You all must be starved; I'll make something in a moment," I said with a sigh. I closed my eyes, remembering that I had math homework and an essay. I muttered," Sometimes I wish I could use magic for personal gain." I sighed once more before making something for the cats. After I finished, I let the cats eat in peace while I went into the living room to do my homework. I stared at the worksheet in front of me and continued staring. "Square root of 164x^5 divided by square root of 2x," I muttered, already confused from the first question. I blinked several times, thinking about the answer. I couldn't use a calculator because of x.
                     "This is why I'm so terrible at math," I stated," when do I even need this?!" I sighed as Bother jumped onto the couch. "Hey Bother," I greeted," want to do my homework for me?" He just stared at me, annoyed. I replied from his look," Listen, I didn't expect you to do it. *mutters* It would have been nice though, you probably know more than I do." Bother rolled his eyes before jumping to the living room table, to get a better look at my paper. I looked at him, curious if he was actually going to help me. Surprisingly enough, Bother did help me through my homework, though he did get stuck on a few. "Wow, you are really smart Bother, I should have called you Einstein," I said with a giggle. Then the other cats came into the living room, laying around. I put my math homework away and changed into more comfortable clothes. I walked into the living room again to see the TV was on and Princess Bride was playing. I smiled as I sat on the couch, watching the movie.
No one's P.O.V:
                   Krystal fell asleep on the couch that night. The cats were in a circle talking to one another once more. "I would much rather have been called Einstein than Bother," stated Will/Bother. Ceil/Ocean remarked," Yes, but we all can't have what we want. If that was true, we would have been out of these ridiculous cat bodies by now." "I quite like this form," Sebastian/Fox commented. "As have I," Alois/Sky agreed," much more agile and I'm not scared of the dark since I can see everything! I hope we never change out of this form. Plus we have a gorgeous girl serving us." "You're childish," Ceil/Ocean stated. "You just don't understand because you're a kid," Marilyn/Grell interjected," I love this form as well, though it could use some more red." Ceil/Ocean rolled his eye as he said," We can't stay like this forever, some of us have our own lives to continue." "For once I agree with the brat," Will/Bother commented.                                  Meanwhile, Claude/Lion stayed quiet as he watched everyone discuss. He for one wanted out of this form, it made him feel weak, but he had to admit he has become infatuated with Krystal. A woman who does what she likes, not caring what others think or do, and her soul smells so delicious and powerful! Krystal, he vowed, will be mine.