Next School Day

Krystal's P.O.V:
                     Everyone was ignoring me this past weekend because of what I told them. I had no one to talk to about it and I felt very alone. I walked inside my first period and sat in my assigned seat quietly. Ceil and Alois ignored my presence, talking in hushed voices. I tried to pay attention to class, but I couldn't concentrate. I groaned when the bell rang to my next class, Latin. I sat in my assigned seat and waited for the dreaded class to begin. Sebastian walked in to teach like usual, but what was different was he kept on glancing at me. I focused on the lesson, but couldn't help noticing. "Miss. Evans, please stay after class," he said, making the whole class stare at me. I nodded in response as I finished my notes. Once the bell rang, I gathered my stuff, but stayed in the classroom. I asked while Sebastian got closer," What is it that you wanted, Mr. Michealis?" "I was wondering," He smirked as he answered," would you like to go to the park after school?" "Why sir, are you asking me out on a date," I teased. Sebastian chuckled at my response and replied," Teachers and students are not allowed to date; think of it as a teacher helping out his student and occasionally kissing her." I blushed excessively until I said," Maybe. I mean this is the first time you have talked to me since, you know." He frowned slightly at my response, but replied," Well, I could tell you why, if you go out with me." "Hm, I don't know. How am I suppose to know what you say is true," I countered, smirking. Sebastian stated," I would never lie to you." "I'll think about it. Can you write me a pass to my next class," I asked, tilting my head. He smiled while he wrote me a pass.
                   I quickly run to my math class and opened the door. I give William my pass, before seating in my assigned seat. I copied the problems I had to do from the board as the bell rang. I gathered my stuff only to be stopped my teacher. "What did Michealis talk with you about," Will asked, his arms crossed. I answered," It's none of your business, but he wants to help me study." I remember what Sebastian said earlier, making my cheeks tint red. "You're lying," he stated, glaring," what did he say?" I was going to reply when Sebastian walked into the room. "Ah, there you are Spears. I need to speak with you. Hello again, Krystal," he said with a smirk. I roll my eyes as I was about to leave when Grell, Ceil, Alois, and Claude came in. They were all glaring at Sebastian and Will while I stood there confused.