Claude Ending 2

Krystal's P.O.V:
                "Claude," I questioned, tilting my head. He stated," You're as lively as ever." I scoffed, releasing him from his bonds. "What are you doing here," I asked, giving him a smile. Claude adjusted his glasses before he answered," I waited and fought for quite a while for this moment. I should have told you before, face to face, that I-," Claude was interrupted by a pair of shears slicing his cheek. I looked behind me to see William T. Spears, more agitated than normal. "Will?? What are you doing here," I questioned, now more confused. He went closer to me as he stated," I don't want this filth to touch you or even be within a certain distance of. I'm not going to sit around as he tells you lies. I'm not going to let you make the mistake of being with him." Will seemed very concerned about my well being that I almost believed him, almost. "What the Hell is that suppose to mean," I asked," I'm allowed to make my own decisions! I'm not an object or pet that you can just order around or do whatever you want with. If I want to be with Claude, then I will! You have no say on who I date!"
                William seemed a bit shocked that I yelled at him as if he thought I was going to do everything he says. Claude was quite shocked as well, but more of that I like him more than Will. "It's my life, I decide who gets to be a part of it," I stated," now leave me alone." Will was reluctant to leave, but once Ashley opened the door, he complied. I sighed as I nodded a thanks to my friend. She nodded back, leaving the room for Claude and I to be alone. "Sorry about that, are you alright," I questioned. The golden-eyed butler raised an eyebrow at my question. I giggled to myself slightly as I said," Oh, right, Sorry, force of habit." Claude chuckled before he came closer a bit. "Back to what I was trying to say, I want to be with you, Krystal, I love you and I hope you'll accept my feelings cause they only appear around you," he stated, standing right in front of me. I stood on my tiptoes, kissing Claude on the lips as my answer.