Going Back

Krystal's P.O.V:
            After dinner, we went into the living room watching TV. I sat in between Will and Ceil on the couch. I had thanked all of them at least a 100 times for saving me from the demons, though it wasn't their fault, they weren't in their right minds. While watching some 'Death Note'(anime that is basically Sherlock Holmes against Moriarty with a twist), Ashley walked into the living room, rubbing her eyes. "Ashley," I said, walking to my friend. We stared in each others eyes before she hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry," she said," I don't know how, but h-he controlled me to say what I said to you at the game. I didn't want too, but I couldn't fight back over my body. Once I had, you weren't there and I was drugged immediately. I'm so sorry Krystal!" I hugged her back with a smile. "It's okay, Ash. At least you're safe now," I replied. We broke the hug as she whispered," Who are they?" I turned around to see the 6 gentleman. Ceil and Alois were arguing over the show, Grell was hanging all over Will as he read a book I had, and Claude and Sebastian were standing behind their masters, silent. "Friends," I stated," lets talk in my room, I'll explain everything there." She nodded, getting a quick look at everyone before going into my room. I went inside my room, locking the door and putting a charm on the room so the supernaturals wouldn't hear Ashley talk (have to say that it is for the other person not her, because she isn't allowed personal gain from magic).
                       "So spill, how'd you get 6 sexy guys in your house without being shy or creeper," she asked with her hands on her hips. I giggled slightly before explaining," Well, they were my cats. Somehow they had time-warped and changed form without knowing. When I came back from the game, they changed into humans. I don't know how this all came to be, but please believe me. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is true. They also helped me save you from James. Claude and Sebastian are demons and Grell and Will are reapers. Ceil and Alois are humans like you, but are contracted with Sebastian and Claude." Ashley blinked a few times, taking what I said in. "You just don't want me to find out that you are really a go getter huh," she said with a laugh. I giggled slightly shaking my head, indicating her I wasn't joking. "That's weird, so they are staying with you until you find a way they to go back to their own time," Ashley stated, tilting her head.
                         'Going back,' I thought. I didn't think of them leaving. Well I did at first, but after what we had been through, not so much. "Y-yeah, of course," I stuttered. In all honesty, I didn't want them to go back. I like the feeling of coming home to someone, even if it is a couple of people I don't truly know. Even before they became human, coming back home to see my cats was a pleasing feeling. 'That's selfish,' I thought,' wanting them to stay because you're lonely.' "I haven't had time to search for a spell or anything to let them go back to their own time," I stated. Ash nodded, understanding. She replied," You should probably do it soon. If they are from the past, they shouldn't know much about the future." I said," True, but I can't keep them cooped up in my house, they aren't cats anymore. Plus they have seen multiple objects of this day and age. The tv, my cellphone, the wii u, are all gadgets of the this era. They already know that it has changed dramatically." Ashley sighed, but saw my point. "It's your house not mine," she said," speaking of my house, I should probably leave. I'll see you later." Ash left my house to her own while I went back to the living room. "Krystal, can we play that game on the TV," asked Alois with a smile. I nodded, changing the channel and popping in the game.