A Friend

Krystal's P.O.V:
               After watching a couple of episodes of N.C.I.S*, I went into my bedroom, deciding on an outfit for the day, when I heard a door slam open. "Krystal," yelled a voice I knew all too well. I walked out of my bedroom to see my best friend, Ashley. I asked," What's wrong?" "I heard someone broke into your house, are you alright," She asked, worried. I smiled at her, she was the only true friend I had. Ashley and I have been close since middle school, she stood up to the populars, who were bullying me. We have been friends ever since. "I'm fine Ash, no one took anything in fact they left a couple of things here," I stated," Ocean, Sky, Lion, Bother, Fox, and Marilyn!" "Who are they," Ashley asked. I answered," You'll see." The 6 cats I had called for appeared. "Oh my god, they are so cute," she squealed, glomping the cats. The cats looked very uncomfortable and annoyed. "Ashley, they don't like to be hugged," I said, staring at the cats look of help. Ash let go of them and the cats scattered, except for Sky who was the only one enjoying the attention. "So what are you going to do with them? Sell, keep, or breed them," Ashley asked. I answered," I'm going to keep them, but I don't want them impregnating girl cats so I'm going to get them fixed." At that, Sky's eyes widened and ran away to hide. I giggled as Ashley was shocked. "They understand you," she whispered. I nodded while I said," They were either really well trained or they are not just any old cats." "Why don't you use your powers," Ash questioned. I replied," Because if they are more than just cats, they'll show themselves when they are ready." "I suppose you are right," she said," sadly I have got to go to work, swing by when you have the chance." I nodded as I lead her out.
                        I closed the door and went into my bedroom. Once I had found an outfit, I locked my bedroom door and went into the shower. After I was done, I walked out of my bathroom with a towel to see Fox on my bed, staring at me. "How'd you get in here," I asked," I closed and locked the door." The cat just tilted its head as if not understanding what I said. I rolled my eyes as I unlocked the door and opened it. "A little privacy, please," I said, looking in his piercing red eyes. Fox jumped off my bed and left the room. I swore he winked at me while he left. I shut my door closed and got dressed. I wore baggy jeans with a fitted t-shirt. I went into the living room to watch a couple more episodes before leaving. I sat in my usual seat, but had Sky sit in my lap. As I watched tv, I noticed the glares between the cats, Ocean to Sky, Fox to Lion, and Bother to everyone. Maybe they didn't like each other as well as I thought. My cell started buzzing so I picked it up to see it was Ashley. The text said,' I'm so bored at work, there's barely anyone here.' 'On my way,' I texted back. I had nothing to do today, so might as well stop by. I put on my leather jacket and styled my hair a little. "You all be good, I'm going out for a bit," I said to the cats before leaving. I locked the door before getting into my black dodge challenger, going to the café where Ashley works.
No one's P.O.V:
                      Meanwhile, as Krystal went to see her friend, the cats started talking to one another. "She certainly is different," so called Fox stated. Ocean nodded in agreement and said," Yes, I think she would be more comfortable if Alois didn't stalk her every move." "Hey! You have your hobbies I have mine and Krystal is mine," Sky/Alois interjected. Ocean glared at the blonde cat as he said," Not if I have anything to do with it." "Oh and what are you going to do Ceil, glare me to death," Sky/Alois taunted. Ceil/Ocean replied," When we are back into human forms, I'll have Sebastian kill you." "Not if my Claude is around, isn't that right Claude," Alois/Sky stated, looking to the golden eyed cat. Claude/Lion nodded in agreement, glaring at Fox/Sebastian. Marilyn squealed in delight at the arguing. "How enticing," He stated. Bother turned to the reddish-brown cat and remarked," Stop your squealing Grell, it's bad enough I have a head ache from these idiots arguing, I don't need your squealing to add onto it." "Oh, but William I just love a good fight," stated Grell/Marilyn. Will/Bother rolled his eyes, leaving the room to get away from the noise.