New People

Krystal's P.O.V:
                     I looked at the 6 males in front of me. 'Are they the ones that broke in,' I thought. "Miss. Evans, listen to us," one of the males said. Another male explained," We don't know how we got here, but we were your cats. We don't know how we became cats or how we changed back. Believe us." I was skeptical at first, however, I noticed their eyes. They were the same as the cats I had. "Um, this sounds crazy, but I think I believe you. *nervous smile* Sorry for the ridiculous names," I said, rubbing my neck. Some of the guys smirked at this. "Let's be formally introduced," one of the males said," My name is Ceil Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhive manor and owner of the Funtom company. This is my butler, Sebastian Michealis." I gave the pair a small wave, since they already knew my name. "I'm Alois Trancy, head of the Trancy manor. I'm so happy we got to introduce ourselves. Oh and this is Claude Faustus, my butler," Alois introduced, excitedly. He hugged me tightly before letting me turn my attention to the other two. "William T. Spears," one of them stated. The red haired one said," Don't be so dull Will. I am Grell Sutcliff, nice to finally meet you properly darling." I giggled, waving my hand to them.
                       "Well you already know who I am," I said," but since I can tell there are multiple different auras here, might as tell you all, I am a witch. Which of you aren't human?" Everyone looked at each other, wondering if they should tell. "Sebastian and I are in a contract," Ceil answered," he's a demon. Alois and Claude are in a contract as well. Claude being the demon." I rubbed my arm, nervously. I only met one demon before and he was an ass. I turned to the other two who have auras. "Grim reapers, gods of death," Grell squealed. William handed me his card, telling me the information. "Interesting," I whispered, putting the card on the table. I looked at the 6 people in front of me and asked," So is this it? Aren't you guys going to go back to your family and houses?" "Well that's another problem," Ceil answered," we aren't from around this time period." "So you time-traveled without knowing you time-traveled," I stated," so I guess you don't have anywhere else to stay." They all shook their heads, making me sigh. "Well I guess you all can stay here, though I'm not good with people and you are all strangers," I said with a frown. 'Am I really doing this, even after my past and what I saw,' I asked myself in my head.
                        "Wait, before we get anything arranged, why were you crying," Alois asked. I bit my lip thinking,' Shit I showed emotion in front of these people.' Ceil said with a glare at Alois," You don't have to tell us anything, if you're not ready." I nodded as I was pondering. They are complete strangers, but 4 out of the six are supernatural, they might be able to help. Then again I don't even know if they are willing to help. "Um, I could tell you," I replied," but I'm going to need your help. I know I just met you guys and I'm already asking for help. It's important though. Lets talk at the table." Everyone nodded, so we went into the dinning/kitchen room. Ceil, Alois, Will, Grell, and I sat down at the table; the two demons did not. "You guys can sit down," I said to Sebastian and Claude. "They are mere butlers, they aren't allowed too sit with us," Ceil replied. I blinked a couple of times at him before I said," Listen, this isn't your century. Everyone has their rights and we are in America. Everyone has their own freedom, so if they want to sit, they can sit." "What's America," asked Alois, confused. I did a facepalm, though I could understand why they didn't know. I stated," America fought against the British because you kept on putting higher taxes on crap and America won their independence. Basically how it went." They all looked at each other, shocked. "Anyways, back to what I was going to tell you," I said. Sebastian and Claude still stood beside their masters.
                               "Let me just say I used to date a demon before. I was stupid, he was using me for my power while eating other girls souls. I broke up with him and now he wants vengeance. He is dating Ashley, who you know, to try to get to me. Obviously it worked. I tried to explain what happened to Ashley, to warn her, but she said to get out of her life. So I did. I shouldn't have let my emotions control my actions, I should have followed her to keep her safe, but I didn't. Now, I fear he is going to eat her soul out of spite. I may be a powerful witch, but he is a powerful demon. I want your help to stop whatever he's planning. Please," I said. "Let us discuss about it, though I do not see a problem," Ceil replied. I nodded, going into the living room to give them privacy. I laid on the couch thinking about what I had done when they were cats. I blushed thinking about it. I slept with Ceil, Sebastian saw me with only a towel, and I let Alois lay on my chest. The only people that didn't try anything was Will, Grell, and Claude. Hmm. I began thinking of other things when Claude appeared beside me. "We are ready now," he stated. I nodded, going inside the kitchen. "So will you help me," I asked.