Decisions

Krystal's P.O.V:
                 I groaned as I woke up from my slumber. I looked around to find I was in a carriage, I wondered how I got there when someone was laughing besides me. I turned to find a man with dark robes and long grey hair. I jumped, since he wasn't there when I looked around the carriage. The man stopped when he noticed that I saw him. "Krystal Evans, I presume," he asked, with a smile. I nodded, still afraid of him. The man stretched out his hand, revealing pale skin with long black nails," Call me Undertaker. I'm a retired reaper." I slowly shook his hand and asked," Retired? I didn't know reapers could retire." Undertaker nodded in response before he stated," You're going to have to figure it out soon."
                 "Figure what out," I questioned, still wondering why he was here and why we were in a carriage. He shook his head as he said," You still don't know do you?" "Know what," I exclaimed, wondering what he knows. Undertaker smiled as he replied," I'll tell you, that is if you can make me laugh." "Make you laugh," I questioned, still weirded out by the strange man. He suddenly grabbed my arms, pulling me close to him. "I have no need or want for the queen's coin, just give me a laugh, and I'll tell you everything you need to know," Undertaker stated, smiling. I thought long and hard before I nodded.
                I closed my eyes then revealed my purple witch eyes to him. He laughed so hard the horses that were being held by the carriage were broken off, going free. I laughed at him laughing so hard. "Alright, now what do I need to figure out," I asked once we both got done laughing. Undertaker wiped away some drool from laughing so hard before he answered," Who you'll pick." "Pick? What do you mean by that," I questioned, tilting my head. "You have to pick, out of six people, who you want to be with," he replied. "I still don't quite understand," I stated, still confused. Undertaker shook his head as he answered," Grell, Will, Sebastian, Claude, Alois, and Ceil are in love with you. You have to decide who you want to spend your life with. They've been competing since they laid eyes on you."
             I was in shock at what Undertaker suggested. All of them are in love with me?? That can't be true; Grell's homosexual right? Will is way into his work to even think about something like that. Plus they're both reapers. Ceil and Alois are both in demonic contracts, but they are human. Then again I am a witch, meaning unless someone kills me with a witch's sword I will not die, unlike them. Sebastian and Claude are demons, they shouldn't have feelings to begin with; let alone the thought of being with me. Undertaker placed his hand on my shoulder, waking me from my inner thoughts. "You should go to them now; they're in the garden, fighting," he explained. I nodded, not going to question how he knows these things, leaving the carriage to the garden.
No One's P.O.V:
                 Undertaker leaves the Trancy carriage into a nearby carriage where a young lady sat. "Author-Chan, I told her what she needed to know," Undertaker stated, sitting across from her," How was the party?" "It was great, Adrian," the curly haired, Author-Chan stated," Thank you for telling her, I made her smart, but oblivious." "Quite, it took me a couple of tries to explain it to her," he explained, placing his hat beside him," though I do wish I was part of this game." "Sorry, Adrian-Senpai; but at least I put you in the story," she replied with a smile. "Yes, but I wish I had a bigger part then messenger," Adrian complained. Author-Chan smirked as she replied," Maybe you will or maybe you won't, that is for the readers to decide. Please leave a comment if you want Unnie to be an option and I will put him in the story." "They probably skipped this part to get to the rest of the story," he stated, staring out the window with his lovely green eyes. She replied," Have a little faith in my readers, Adrian. Now, lets get to the story shall we?" "Of course, I think Reader-San is bored with our talk anyways," Adrian stated, with a slight smirk.
                 Krystal ran to the garden to see a horrific sight. Ceil and Alois were fighting each other with swords while Sebastian and Claude fought with for demon sword. Grell and Will were fighting each other on the rooftop with their scythes. She sighed, shaking her head at all of them. Krystal used a spell on her voice, making it like a siren. She yelled, making everyone hold their ears in pain. She stopped soon after, not wanting them to pass out. They slowly look towards the sound to find Krystal, her hands on her hips. Everyone put their weapons in a pile while she stayed in her position.
              "Now, what do you think you're doing," She asked, moving her hands to across her chest. "Ceil started it," Alois whined, pouting. Krystal replied," Oh really? I'm pretty sure he was trying to figure out where I was since Claude kidnapped me and put me in your carriage." His mouth opened and closed not knowing what to say. "We are all talking about this tomorrow; we have a party to finish," she stated, annoyed by their actions. Everyone nodded, knowing she was upset by them. They went back to the party and continued to socialize while Krystal went into her room.
                 She needed time to think about what just happened when someone knocked on the door. "I'll be there in a minute," Krystal shouted, changing into her nightgown. Once she felt that she was presentable, she opened the door to find Lizzy, her mask in her hand. "Lizzy," Krystal questioned. She smiled as she replied," Hello Krystal. I didn't get to see you during the ball. Is it alright if I come in?" "Of course, Lizzy," Krystal replied, opening the door wider. Elizabeth sat on the edge of Krystal's bed as if she was thinking hard about something. Krystal noticed her friends silence and asked," What's wrong Lizzy?? Did something happen??" Elizabeth shook her head, but still held a thoughtful look on her face. Krystal sat besides her awaiting what she had to say.
              "Krystal," she asked," is Ceil happy around you?" Krystal tilted her head at the weird question. "I mean, does he smile around you," Lizzy explained. Krystal thought before countering," May I ask why?" Elizabeth smiled slightly as she said," So he does, Krystal, all I want is for Ceil to be happy again, the way he use too. I know he fakes it when I'm around, he knows I want him to be happy and doesn't want me to worry. Krystal, I noticed that he is genuinely happy with you around; he's beginning to smile again." "What are you saying Lizzy," she questioned, though deep down she knows what she is saying.
                Elizabeth looks into her eyes while stating," I am breaking off the engagement and if he asks, I want you to marry Ceil." "Lizzy," she whispered. Elizabeth smiled at her and said," I'll be okay. I love Ceil, but he's family and I know if I marry him, it'll only hurt him more. I'm still young so I'll find a different suitor. If you don't love Ceil, tell me now, so he won't be hurt emotionally." "I-I don't know, Lizzy," Krystal replied, tears in her eyes. Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows confused on why she was being so emotional. She explained, tears falling from her eyes," Lizzy, six guys like me and I don't know what to do. I like them all, but I don't want to hurt any of them by choosing one; let alone I don't even know who I like the most. All of them have pros and cons. I-I-I just d-don't know what to do!" Elizabeth hugged her close as she cried, thinking of what to say.
              "Krystal, you don't have to choose any of them if you don't feel it's right," she stated," or if you are choosing, then if the others truly love you, they'll let you be with whoever you want to be with, even if it hurts them; because with time the pain goes away." Krystal broke the hug looking into Lizzy's memorizing emerald eyes and replied," Thank you Lizzy. You're a great friend." She smiled before hugging her one more time before leaving Krystal to her thoughts. What will she do?