One, Two, He'll be coming for you

Melissa(Krystal's) P.O.V:
             I took that as a hint to run and so I did. I bolted from the study and took multiple different turns. It was as if I could hear him counting right behind me, but I knew he wasn't. I went inside a dumbwaiter and closed it silently. I took several deep breathes, to keep it mellow, and wished I had picked a more comfortable hiding spot.
No One's P.O.V:
                  "8, 7, 6543, 2, 1," Alois had counted with his eyes closed. When he opened his eyes, the blonde haired boy smirked. No way was Missy going to win this time! Alois began walking to all the spots people had used to hide; not one had hide in the dumbwaiter before. He continued searching and searching calmly, until the last spot he had hoped she was in, she wasn't. Alois growled as he smacked one of the near by plants to the ground breaking the pot. He didn't know he was in the same hallway that Melissa was in. Missy placed her hand over her mouth, gently, learning from her last mistake. She only breathed through her nose and though her heartbeat was going a million miles an hour, her breath was calm.
                 Claude and Hannah met their master in the hallway, to see him having one of his tantrums, assaulting a potted plant. "Your highness," the maid, tried to speak, only for the boy to punch her in the face. Melissa had heard the slap from where she had been and glared at the dumbwaiter's wall. Alois continued to beat his maid without a care in the world, getting out his anger with each swing. Missy, in any other situation, would have came out of the dumbwaiter and tell Alois about his abusive self, but something in her gut told her not too. She began to get a headache as she listened to each hit, a few tears rolled down Melissa's cheeks as she felt sorry for the maid who had done nothing wrong. However, a thought had occurred in her mind, a normal person would have screamed out in pain when she had slammed the maids fingers or when they are suddenly hit out of nowhere. Maybe the servants aren't as normal as she had originally thought.
                 Soon, Alois had stopped hitting his maid to look at Claude. "I can't find her, Claude," he explained tears in his furious eyes. Alois was beaten at his own game and couldn't take the loss. The blonde ordered," Find her, Claude!" "Yes, your highness," the demon butler replied with a bow. No way in absolute Hell was Melissa going to win this time. Missy, though frightened, stayed inside the dumbwaiter, calm. That is until the dumbwaiter started moving downwards. Her eyes widened since she had forgotten that it could move. Unless Melissa could jump out at the right timing she was done for indefinitely. She got in a position that she could go through better and waited till she gotten a clear opening. Missy easily climbed out of the descending dumbwaiter and landed on the floor with a clink. Her eyes looked down to see that she still had heels on. Melissa silently cursed at herself for forgetting that she had them on and quickly took them off quietly. Not caring at the moment of leaving the expensive shoes behind, she silently jogged towards the stairs, where the door led freedom.
               Once Missy turned, to the stairs, she immediately saw the purple haired triplets near the door. They hadn't seen her, so she quickly hid behind the corner, taking quiet deep breaths to calm her breathing that was beginning to pick up. Those three would definitely say something to Claude if they had saw her. Melissa went into a nearby room to see it had a balcony. Her hope sky-rocketed, but didn't let her hope inconvenience her yet. She slowly descended from the room to the ground by the lilied fence. Melissa's feet touched the grass and she began to smile. However, she wasn't off the property yet, the game was still on. Missy, unlike how other people would, walked towards the gate quickly and silently. No one knew, but she had accidentally casted a spell to make her move silently after the mistake from the heels.
                  Finally, Melissa made it to the iron gate with stone walls supporting it. The gate and wall were both way taller than she was and there was no indication on how to get around it except through the gate itself. She tried to push the gate open, hoping it was unlocked, but of course it wasn't. The only thing that had done was make noise, almost too silent to be heard by the servants of the Trancy household, almost. This was the first time someone had made it that far, without getting caught or making any sound other than the ones her heels had indicated. The servants were quite impressed, especially Claude. There was finally a woman that could hold up his standards. The demon butler left the manor, to fetch the cunning guest from the gate. Missy tried her hardest to figure out how to escape, but found none, unless Alois was going to get any visitors; which was doubtful, considering the time of day. She was about to try an idea when she swore she heard sticks breaking. Melissa turned around and looked for the source, but could find none. She assumed it was just an animal as she tried to create her idea, only to be stopped by a gloved hand.
                Missy looked up in horror to find, Claude, Sebastian. Her eyes turned into plates when she saw the Phantomhive butler in front of her. "S-Sebastian, I thought, why are you here," Melissa stuttered in shock and surprised. Sebastian replied," To help you, my lady." Claude quickly ran to the gate where Missy and Michealis were. He had called all of the servants as he was on his way. "H-How did you get in," she continued to question," Ceil didn't visit a-and I was here, I w-would have saw you." "I could answer your questions later, Miss. Midford, but I really think you should be leaving," the red eyed butler stated with a smile. Melissa looked at the gate again, forgetting why she was out there. Missy replied," You're right, Sebastian. Do you think you could help me get up there?" She points to the wall's flat top, hoping she could climb her way out. "Of course," he responded, reaching out for her hand.
         Before she could take his hand, a golden butter knife went in between Sebastian and Melissa. The red eyed butler grabbed Melissa, around the waist, and jumped backwards for a safer distance, when Claude, Hannah, and the triplets came into view. Sebastian kept his arm around Missy's waist "in case any more projectiles went their way". "I thought I sensed you, Michealis. This has nothing to involve with you and you are on our grounds," Claude stated, golden forks and butter knives at the ready. The red eyed butler smirked as he responded," Anything that my master says, I will do in the fullest. Rather if it had anything to do with me or not." The Trancy butler adjusted his glasses in annoyance as Hannah and the triplets grabbed their weapons. Sebastian let go of Melissa's waist as he stood in front of her. "I suggest leaving the premises, my lady," he said, taking out his own silver forks and butter knives. Missy asked, kindly," Are you sure Sebastian? I don't want to leave if you need help." "Of course my lady, I am simply one Hell of a butler after all," Sebastian answered with a smile. Melissa nodded as she said," Thank you Sebastian, I owe you." She turned and ran from the scene, where was she going she didn't know. Missy continued running and running, not looking back
                   Meanwhile, Sebastian and the Trancy servants glared at each other. The first to attack was Cranberry with an axe, but it was stopped by a chainsaw. "How dare you swing at my Bassy," the redheaded reaper reprimanded. The axe broke from the reaper's scythe and they both landed on the ground. "Grell," Sebastian said," why is it that you're here?" "Oh a girl is suppose to die soon, but I still have a little time to help you, dearest Bassy," Grell answered with dreamy eyes as he looked at the red eyed demon. Sebastian looked at the Trancy servants then back at the redhead. He asked sternly," What does she look like?!" The redhead tilted his head, surprised at the sudden interest. "They don't give out descriptions; just a name and place," Grell explained, putting his hand on his hip. Sebastian grabbed his arms tightly, glaring at the reaper. He asked," Where?!" "Oh Bassy! Hold me tighter," Grell exclaimed, blushing. The red eyed butler, disgusted, let go of the reaper as he said," Where is the girl going to die?" "Just down the street," Grell answered, pouting slightly. Sebastian looked into Claude's eyes and both of them nodded. The demons, followed by a confused reaper, started running; not knowing they were already too late.