Our Last Day

I walked to my house with Ceil and Alois next to me. "I haven't heard from Miranda in a while," I stated, thinking back on today, realizing that my day was missing the harassment. "She really hasn't been in school lately huh," Alois replied, tilting his head. Ceil said," Who cares? As long as she doesn't bother us." "True," I said while we continued walking. We arrived at my house and started doing our homework, I helped Ceil and Alois at some point. "Krystal, why don't you come with us," Alois asked when Ceil, Alois, and I sat in front of the TV. I replied," I can't Alois as much as I would like too; I belong here in my own dimension as well as you belong in yours. This was going to happen, I just wished it wasn't so soon." "She's right," Ceil stated," tomorrow we are going to have to leave this dimension and go back to our lives." "Tomorrow's Friday," I asked/exclaimed. Ceil nodded with a noticeable frown. I pulled my knees to my chest as I said," I hadn't realized it was so close." Alois looked at Ceil and me before standing up. "Stop being so sad, if it's our last day together than lets make the most of it," he yelled with cheer. Ceil replied," That's not going to change anything." "It might not change, but Alois' is right; we shouldn't be moping about! Let's go do something," I agreed, standing up as well," I'm going to change, you two call your butlers and the reapers! We are going out!"
         I ran to my room, locked the door, and picked out a couple of outfits. I hummed while I tried to decide, but I couldn't. Once everyone was home, I grabbed Grell and asked him for some advice. "I like the dress, it's red and gorgeous," he stated twirling with the dress in his hands. I giggled before I said," You can wear the dress if you want you know?" "Y-You'll let me wear one of your dresses," Grell questioned, stopping his twirling. I nodded with a smile as he squealed before going to the bathroom to change. I shook my head as I decided to pick converses, black sweater dress, and black leggings. Grell and I walked out at the same time. "The dress looks great on you," I commented. The dress Grell was wearing was red flowery spaghetti strapped dress with matching sandals. He replied," You don't look too bad yourself hot stuff." I laughed while I blushed at the compliment. We walked to the living room where the other boys are waiting. "Alright, lets get going," I said holding up my keys. Ceil asked," Where are we going?" "That's a secret," I answered with a wink.
                         After we packed into the car, I drove my car through the city until I found my destination, (L/A/P). "What is this," Ceil asked, already annoyed by the screams and kids walking around. I laughed as I shook my head. I paid for our tickets as we entered the park. "What do you want to do first," I asked, looking at them. "To leave or get ear plugs," Ceil replied, agitated. Alois stated," You're no fun Ceil; I think you should pick Krystal, you know this place better than all of us." The others were silent looking around the place. "Okay, follow me," I said with a smile. I lead my friends to my favorite ride, but noticed a lot of people staring at us. I shook it off while we stood in line.
                   "I don't know about this," Ceil muttered, looking at the contraption. Sebastian chuckled and said," Getting cold feet, young master. You could stand at the exit and wait for us." Ceil glared at his butler, but didn't move from his spot. " I can't wait to get on; don't you agree Claude," Alois questioned, tilting his head. He only nodded at the question. Grell stated," Oh this is so exciting!" William kept quiet, noticing two seats per row. The line moved up and all of them were now in front of the line. "Alright, now there is 2 in a row for this ride. Sadly there's only 7 of us, so one of us has to sit alone. Who wants to sit with who," I asked, tilting my head. Alois instantly grabbed my hand and yelled," I call Krystal!" I shook my head at his childishness. The others grumbled, but got into pairs. Sebastian and Ceil, Will and Grell (not consensual), and Claude decided to ride alone. "Loose items in the bin," The employee instructed when she opened the gate. I placed my stuff in the bin before being whisked by Alois. He decided to pick the very front seat, and everyone else followed suit.
                  As we are going up/down, Alois started freaking out. "This is so scary! Krystal I want to get off," he exclaimed close to tears. I replied," I'm sorry Alois, but you can't get off once you get on." "What," Alois yelled, trying to move the belt, but couldn't. Ceil and I laughed at Alois' demise as we reached the very top/bottom. "Oh no no no no no," he yelled when we went straight down/fast turn. I continued laughing at my friends horror until we finally reached the end of the ride. "That was amazing! Let's do it again," Alois yelled once we went on the ground. Ceil replied," I think we should get on a different ride; the line got even longer." I nodded, agreeing with Ceil. I lead them to a spin ride with a huge smile on my face. I stood between Claude and Grell on the ride since that is how we got on. Grell's hair went straight into his face when the ride began. He tried to control it, but it wasn't working; making me laugh. Claude "accidentally" grabbed my hand when he went to grab the rail. I smiled at him before looking at Grell, still fighting his hair.
                      After the ride ended, Grell begged me to take him to the restroom to fix his hair. "Alright, alright. Grell and I are going to the restroom there's a food court near it; if you want to buy anything, use this," I said, giving them some cash. I walked Grell to the restroom and started fixing his hair. Other girls gave us looks while they waited or cleaned their hands. We didn't care as we talked about different hairstyles. In the end, I gave him a long braid, that he absolutely loved. We walked to the food court to find the guys sitting at the table with a bunch of food and drinks. I sat beside Will and Sebastian before chowing down. I was interrupted by Will, who said I had something on my face. "Where," I asked, putting my hand on my face. He shook his head before whipping the side of my lip. I blushed while I thanked him. I looked for my drink, but I didn't have one. I was about to go up and get one, when Sebastian offered to share his drink. "Are you sure," I questioned, tilting my head. He gave me a closed eyed smile as he answered," Of course, we wouldn't want you using all your money." I nodded, sitting back down and taking some gulps. Sebastian sucked on the straw, savoring Krystal's saliva, imagining it was her lips.
I heard some clicking and saw neon signs for rides. "I didn't realize it got so late; we still haven't gotten on many rides either," I stated. William replied," Humans usually have to wait after eating food to go on or do other things." I nodded, not wanting to throw up anytime soon, I lead them to the games. I saw Ceil's eyes lit up at the sight of darts. I giggled, grabbing his hand, dragging him to the station. "You weren't going to ask, so I did for you," I explained, giving the employee the money needed. Ceil hesitated grabbing the darts, so I said," Come on Ceil, show us what you can do." The others stood behind me awaiting to see if he would win or fail. My jaw dropped at the sight, Ceil got all three darts in the middle without event trying.
                         "You've got to teach me how you did that," I demanded, standing right next to him. He smirked as I paid the employee again. Ceil grabbed my hand, which held the dart, standing behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck while he showed me how to throw darts. He helped throw the dart with me and I saw it hit its mark. "May I say you guys looked very cute together; how long have you guys been dating," the employee questioned, making Ceil and I red in the face. I stuttered," W-we aren't, I m-mean-," I was interrupted by Claude," They aren't dating." I was shocked that he even spoke, being so quiet all the time. "I'm sorry to impose," the employee stated, before going to another customer. Everyone stayed quiet, even Alois, after the dart game. It was uncomfortably awkward until I heard/saw a firework go up into the air. "Come on guys! I need to show you the best spot," I exclaimed, running toward a hill. My friends followed me to a hill that barely had anyone on it. We went to the very top and sat down on the grassy hill. More fireworks went off with all different colors. I smiled at the sight, but my eyes slowly closed.
William's P.O.V:
               I had sat behind Krystal when we watched the fireworks. She laid back, obviously asleep. I shook my head before picking her up. "What are you doing Spears," asked the vile demon, Michealis. I replied," I do not have to answer to a demon like you." The other demon now stood in front of me and crossed his arms. "Fine, I was going to put her in the car to rest, she's obviously exhausted," I explained," I'm only answering so she wouldn't wake up." Everyone else nodded and we headed towards the car. Once there, we all stopped at the car. "I think we should wake her, she's our only ride home," Ceil stated. I disagreed and said we could just walk there. Grell asked," What about her car? It's the only one she has and I bet someone would try to steal it." "Steal what," the person I was holding asked. I questioned," Were you awake the whole time?" "Yep, didn't feel like walking," she answered with a small smile," Thanks for carrying me!" Krystal went to the drivers seat leaving us outside the car. We all shook our head before going into the car. She is something else, isn't she?
No one's P.O.V:
                   The ride was long because of traffic, but everything was calm and silent. Until Alois started crying, disturbing the silence. "What is wrong," Krystal asked. He answered," You're going to leave us soon." She frowned at the thought as she pulled in to her home. "It'll be okay Alois; as corny as it sounds I'll always be with you in your heart," Krystal replied with a smile. He nodded, but silently cried. All of them were tired and depressed that the day has ended and that tomorrow they'll leave.
                         Krystal laid in bed, wide awake, upset about the day coming. She wished she could have kept her friends, but knew, though on terrible circumstances, that it was the right thing to do. Ceil laid in his bed, thinking back on the days with Krystal. He genuinely smiled, though he felt like there was a void in his heart. With Krystal, Ceil felt complete, but he has duties and a commitment to follow; though he wished he could stay. Alois was distraught, why was it whoever he loves has to leave? The only person who stayed was his butler, Claude. However, Claude didn't show affection and never seemed to show care towards him, but Krystal did. She cared about him more than anyone else did (minus Luka). He doesn't want to go back; he wants to stay with Krystal forever.
                    The demons didn't feel any better leaving the only human they felt emotion towards. Sebastian was aggravated and upset, trying to think of ways to turn back time or to never leave, but nothing. Nothing was exactly where he'll go back too. No one really cared about him nor was able to have him get emotions. Back to taking care of his master like a loyal dog, back to the mess of the manor. Oh, the manor, that'll be fun; it's probably not even there anymore. Sebastian sighed inwardly, pushing his hair back, before going back to thinking of how to stop leaving this place. Claude was awaiting for Krystal to go to sleep, so he could memorize her features. He wasn't visibly upset like everyone else, but on the inside he was breaking. He wanted Krystal to be his and no one else's; leaving would mean someone would try to take her. No one was going to take what was his, not while he was here anyway. Claude growled at the thought and shook his head, thinking of ways to take her with him.
                    The reapers were quiet upset as well. Will wanted to stay with the only person who understood him and cared for. He knew that they'd all have to go back to their dimension, but had hoped that it wouldn't come. Will was thinking of ways to stay, however, he was realistic and knew it was impossible. He placed his head in his hands, rubbing his temples, hoping the pain would go away; but it wouldn't. Grell was quiet upset about everything. Krystal was the only one who showed him respect and didn't show disgust. She always helped him and vice versa. He held the picture of him and Will, with tears in his eyes. Grell wanted to stay with the one person who actually liked him and was happy with whatever he does, though annoying at times. He was desperately thinking of ways to either stay or have her come with us, but nothing. There was nothing any of them could do to stop leaving, stop time, or convince Krystal to come. Nothing.