Naming

Krystal's P.O.V
                   I sighed as I knelled next to the cardboard box. "I wonder who left you in my room and why," I asked out loud while taking the cats out one at a time. I pushed the box under my bed, in case I decide to use it later. The blonde cat rubbed it's body against me, wanting attention. I pet the cat silently, when the blonde meowed and the dark blue eyed cat meowed back. "Hm, interesting, I thought all cats hated each other," I spoke aloud while shrugging my shoulders," oh well, I suppose I should feed you guys. I'll be back in a few." I left my room to the kitchen/dinning area. I hummed as I looked in the fridge for leftovers I could give to the animals. Once I have found the leftovers, I closed the fridge and turned around to see the cats sitting on chairs, waiting to be served. "Woah," I whispered as the cats stared at me, waiting for food," definitely not normal or you have been trained extremely well before brought to me." I stared at the cats a little longer before dividing the leftovers equally and passing it out on a small platter, after heating it up. I also gave them some water to go with the meal.
                   I looked over at the time to see it was 6:13 AM. "It's a good thing today's Sunday," I said while yawning. I look back at the cats to see they were still eating. 'They are going to need to use the bathroom soon,' I thought. I left the kitchen to the living room where there's some newspaper I still had. I put the newspaper next to the toilet and left the bathroom door open. Once I was done, I went to the kitchen to see the cat's gone and empty platters. I put the platters next to the sink and went to the living room to see the cats on the couch. "Hm, I should give you guys names," I said out loud," but what should they be. You guys don't have a collar." I sit next to the cats, deep in thought. The blonde cat sits on my lap, looking at me with his light blue eyes. "Sky," I muttered," That's going to be your name." Sky seemed happy with his name since he licked my hand before jumping off my lap. I picked up the cat with a dark blue eye. I frowned looking at it's crusted eye. I carried it into the kitchen with slight difficulty, apparently this cat doesn't like to be carried. I grabbed a partially wet rag, cleaning the eye up then drying it off. "There you go, try opening up that eye," I commanded, though it doesn't understand me. It looked as if the poor cat couldn't open the eye still. I stared at the cat as it jumped off from the counter I sat it. "Ocean," I said," that's your new name." Ocean seemed to ignored what I said because he kept on walking. Cats will be cats.
                      I went into the living room to see the red-brown cat trying to snuggle the black haired one with the dazzling green eyes. I picked up the red-brown cat as I said," You're trying to sleep with everyone aren't you? Hm, I'm going to call you Marilyn after Marilyn Monroe." I put Marilyn down and picked up the other green eyed cat before he could molest him. "You seem annoyed by all the other cats," I stated," I wonder why that is. I'm going to call you Bother, because you are always bothered by people, well cats." Bother did not like his name at all, giving me a glare as I put him down. "Don't get pissy with me, I'm not the one being negative," I stated before scooping up the golden eyed cat. "You are going to be called Lion, I have only seen lion's with golden eyes before," I said placing the cat down. Lion rolled his eyes before laying next to Sky. I look at the only cat I haven't named, the one with the piercing red eyes. "What should I call you? Hmmm, rabbit, no, fox. I'll call you Fox, because you have red eyes and you were the first one to get my attention so you're fast," I stated," wow I'm so good at making crap up, some times I believe it myself. *giggle*" I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, scaring the cats. "It's just the television calm down, it's not going to hurt you," I said, starring at the 3 cats under the table. Eventually, all of them sat in front of the TV curious on what it was.

Ceil=Ocean Alois=Sky Sebastian=Fox Claude=Lion Will=Bother Grell=Marilyn